Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ (3908 Views)

Set Apart / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo) / Lies From Pretty Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ by Ugobestikyblog(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ by AmaUwana(f): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
well done op next chapter plz
Re: Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ by Ugobestikyblog(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
EPISODE 13 LOADING
Re: Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ by Ugobestikyblog(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ by YOUNGJOHN05: 6:23am On Feb 09, 2019
Chapter 12&13 is another story(love in the bar), what of lies torn us apart continuation?
Re: Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ by Ugobestikyblog(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
we are sorry for that mix up.....
YOUNGJOHN05:
Chapter 12&13 is another story(love in the bar), what of lies torn us apart continuation?
Re: Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ by Ugobestikyblog(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
HERE IS THE FINAL EPISODE OF LIES TORN US APART

A month later as I was coming back from work, I thought of her. Even if our first meeting was unpleasant, I still couldn’t get her out of my head. She had left a mark and that Friday evening, I remembered her. It was 8:30 at night, and I knew I had to see her one more time maybe to clear my head. I made a U-turn to her place. I didn’t know what I wanted to say to her but I knew I needed to see her. I parked my car a few blocks away from her house. I walked the remaining way to her place. Her front lights were on, and as I drew closer to the house I noticed someone was sitting outside.

“Good evening mama.” I said. The woman raised her head up to take a good look at me.

“Oh… oh… oh… Young man, have we met before?” Since the last time she last saw me which was that brief morning, a lot of things had changed. This evening I was wearing a suit. I was a man who knew where he was coming from and where he was heading to, but I was still the same man.

“Yes ma. I am the young man your daughter helped some time ago.” Oh her smile, it was as if she had been anticipating my return. She removed the tray that was on her lap to the floor.

“I told her not to worry that you will return.” I returned her welcoming smile.

“Is she in?” I pointed to their front door.

“She left since without me knowing. You know I keep warning her about her late night movements but…” she sighed.

“Don’t worry mama, I will bring her home.” I bided my good bye and rushed off.

I drove to the same bus stop where we first met. Somehow, I knew she would be there and there she was. In those high heels, she stood. She looked ever beautiful, and I knew why I came back for her. Her bus arrived and she moved to get in.

“Daniella…” I said softly, almost to myself. She didn’t hear me. The crowd who was pushing to get on the same bus was in my favor. She was about stepping her into the bus when I quickly held her hands back.

“Leave me joor! What’s all this? Don’t you see I’m…” she hushed.

“Mr victor?”

“Madam you wan enter or not?” The conductor asked.

“No thank you.” I answered. I went into my pocket and brought out my wallet. I gave the conductor 500 naira. He thanked me and the bus was on its way.

“I can’t believe this, what are you doing here?” I smiled.

“Answer me joor.”

“As you can see, I came looking for you, like you always knew I would.” The noise at the bus station was too loud for our reunion. I asked her for her hands. She hesitated.

“Wait, where are we going to?”

“To my car…” I answered. She laughed. Of course she wouldn’t believe I actually had a car. I couldn’t wait to let her in on the rest of the things she didn’t know about me.

“You… you have a car? Please stop this joke na, it’s not going to be funny anytime soon.”

I asked her for her hands again. This time, the seriousness she saw in my face made her change her mind. She simply placed her little fingers into my palms. I raised her hands up to my chest, that little area where something was beating.

“Do you feel that?”

“What are you trying to do?” she asked. It was either she still didn’t understand where I was driving at or she wanted to play dumb; make me beg for it. She allowed me to take her to where my car was.......................................................................................

CONTINUE READING: https://ugobestiky.com/2019/02/09/lies-torn-us-apart-13-final-episode/
Re: Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ by Ugobestikyblog(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Thank you for being with us.... Do tell us how to improve and any advice for the Group...Also our website for more new stories coming up.
soon

https://ugobestiky.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Upcoming Nigerian Writer - Sade Adeniran / How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria / A Novel by Kayode Odusanya: In The World Of Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.