Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan (2468 Views)

Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. / Pedigree Boerboel Available For Stud Service / American Bulldog Available For Stud Service. OPEN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by theecaus(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Super exotic non pedigree boerboel available for stud service. Bring your female dog for mating and expect nothing but the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by space9880: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
do you have pictures of him standing?
Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by theecaus(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
space9880:
do you have pictures of him standing?
yes I do
Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by space9880: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2019
theecaus:
yes I do
please share with us
Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by theecaus(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
space9880:
please share with us
he won’t chill to take a proper standing pic,let me share the ones I could get

1 Like

Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by Ogcruz: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is a bull mastiff na
Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by theecaus(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ogcruz:
This is a bull mastiff na
lol it’s boerboel with parent record,the dog is a very big dog and agile,you need to see the mother the last time I saw her,so big
Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by elkharpone: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Looks like a bullmastiff
Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by MajorLanister: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lovely Boerboel you got .... super stud

1 Like

Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by theecaus(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Andre is still very available for stud service. Contact me today!!!!!
Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by Bomae: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Join our telegram grouo to learn everything u need to knw abt dogs.

https:///CanineEducation

Spaying and Neutering Your Puppy or Adult Dog: Questions and

What is the difference between spay and neuter and y do people do it?

Spaying. spaying or ovariohysterectomy, is a vet surgical procedure performed under general anesthesia by removing the ovaries and uterus of a female dog

While Neutering or castration, is the surgical removal of a male dog’s testes. Also performed under general anesthesia. A Neutered dog can still av an erection while a spayed female wont come on heat again.

Why do people do it?
Some people find it irritating seen blood discharge from their dogs. Some dont have the time to take care of pregnant dogs and their puppies. Some do not have the technical ability or finance. And some do it as a result of complications or health issues with the female dog.

If u dont live in a fensed compound and ur female is not spayed in some cases it can bring unwanted males around when shes on heat and they she produce unwanted babies. This is another reason y some spay they females.

Having a litter is expensive and involves a lot of time and energy on your part. The bitch will require veterinary care during pregnancy. Delivery can sometimes be difficult and involve costly surgery or result in the loss of the bitch or puppies. The litter will also require veterinary care and shots after birth. On top of that, finding good homes for puppies can be very difficult. Spaying and neutering is a responsible way to prevent accidental breeding resulting in unwanted puppies. Breeding should be left to breeders who have an organized plan and knowledge about canine genetics, and who are concerned with preserving a breed’s best qualities for future generations.
Reduction of certain health risks. Spaying or neutering can lead to a reduction in certain health risks for both female and male dogs. Unspayed females can develop a painful and life-threatening infection of the uterus called pyometra. Unspayed females are also at a higher risk of mammary tumors than females that have been spayed. Neutering a male dog prevents testicular cancer and reduces the risk of other problems, such as prostate disease. A neutered male dog might also have less desire to roam.
May help with certain behavior issues. In addition to reducing roaming in male dogs, neutering can often, though not always, help reduce or eliminate undesirable behaviors, such as leg-lifting and mounting. Neutering may also decrease aggressive behavior in some dogs. Spayed females are also less likely to roam.
It’s important to note that recent data suggests neutering before puberty may instill a tendency toward shyness and insecure behavior.

Join our telegram grouo to learn everything u need to knw abt dogs.

Www.canineedu.com
Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by knyte(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Its wonderfull to see our product turn out so magnificent .Good job brother,by Gods grace he will be a father to many too.#proudlyHOK..
Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by theecaus(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2019
knyte:
Its wonderfull to see our product turn out so magnificent .Good job brother,by Gods grace he will be a father to many too.#proudlyHOK..
Thanks boss for being there always, can’t do this alone without your help. Amen, we’re looking forward to that lol

1 Like

Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by knyte(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
theecaus:
Thanks boss for being there always, can’t do this alone without your help. Amen, we’re looking forward to that lol
You always have my support brother
Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by tblackE61(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
I also have a boerboel Male for stud at a very friendly price ! Intrested person should what’s app me 07038448164! Thanks

Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by theecaus(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
tblackE61:
I also have a boerboel Male for stud at a very friendly price ! Intrested person should what’s app me 07038448164! Thanks
you should have just create a new thread for your post instead of posting in mine.
Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by Bomae: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
If you want you know how to make home made fog feed then join our telegram link below. We would be having an interactive session on how to make it by 6pm today. Its gonna reduce cost for you and make your dogs look good and healthy.

Dont forget to share the link with your friends and families

These beautiful 12 weeks Caucasian dogs were fed with it

Telegram link
Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by DOVpet(m): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2019
theecaus:
Andre is still very available for stud service. Contact me today!!!!!
Where your Contact Number bro
And where are you in Ibadan.
Re: Exceptional Boerboel Available For Stud Service In Ibadan by theecaus(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
DOVpet:

Where your Contact Number bro
And where are you in Ibadan.
You can reach me on 07061811680 and I’m located at soka area

(1) (Reply)

Boerbeol And Rottweiler For Sale In Abeokuta / What Kind Of Dog Is Suitable For Children? / Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.