Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" (932 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Hates Christians In Nigeria / Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) / NASS Invasion: I Was Shocked To Hear Sacked DSS Boss Acted On His Own - Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
It amazes me how my educated Yoruba brothers/sisters allow one man to enslave them, dictate when to remove a sitting governor and dictate who to rule Lagos. He may even dictate when Yoruba man can meet his wife or when lovers can have a kiss or a hug. This is very strange. What charm is Tinubu using? It must be a potent one. The joy of Modern slaves!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by crafteck(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
It amazes me how my educated Yoruba brothers/sisters allow one man to enslave them, dictate when to remove a sitting governor and dictate who to rule Lagos. He may even dictate when Yoruba man can meet his wife or when lovers can have a kiss or a hug. This is very strange. What charm is Tinubu using? It must be a potent one. The joy of Modern slaves!

I don't see it as u do, he's a politician that knows how to say and act at the right time, it's not about slavery, check people following kanu for meaning of mental slavery...

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
What is the sin of Ambode?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by helinues: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
You should have asked why Obj is not seen as such.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by helinues: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
What is the sin of Ambode?

Ambode didn't offend Tinubu per say but majority of Lagos Apc stakeholders

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
per se? Right?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by ProWalker: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:

Ojukwu

We know those that practice Osu caste system, that is why they are all running away from the villages to the SW and other parts of Nigeria.

If Lagosians are in slavery, then those osu are living in eternal bondage

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by BuhariAdvocate: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
wink Igbo should pray for that kind of leader.
Mmuoojukwu:

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
save Lagos from Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by Igbokid: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
Osus and their morbid obsession with Tinubu...smh

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
truth is bitter
Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
helinues:

Ambode didn't offend Tinubu per say but majority of Lagos Apc stakeholders

They will blame Tinubu if they cannot service their wife. Ambode lost the guber Primaries to Sanwo Olu by over 800,000.00 votes. Shows you how much he has offended many.

In fact Tinubu was not behind his woes. He acted when APC cheiftains in the state threatened to withdraw their support for the Party if the unpopular and universally disliked Ambode was not shown the door.
Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by Pusyiter(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
My brother, result terminates insult.
Lagos is working on its own outside Nigeria courtesy of Tinubu.
Tell me which state is working in Nigeria Like Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Pusyiter:
My brother, result terminates insult.
Lagos is working on its own outside Nigeria courtesy of Tinubu.
Tell me which state is working in Nigeria Luke Lagos?

Don't mind them. Tinubu turned Lagos into the fifth biggest economy in Africa in under 2 decades. If he has indeed "enslaved" Lagos then I think other Nigerians need to wish for that sort of enslavement rather than the Saraki and Atiku type that sees massive looting with no development at all over decades.

Are people not ashamed to face Tinubu everyday while their own backyard has seen no development over many years yet Lagos grows richer and stronger? The man loves his state and people which is more than can be said for most political strongmen.

What has IBB done for Minna? What has OBJ done for Abeokuta. Danjuma nko? People need to get real and stop hating Tinubu blindly because of his ethnic origin and political success.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by paq1: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
helinues:
You should have asked why Obj is not seen as such.
OBJ is everything above tinubu as a global icon.
Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by paq1: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Oshigun:

Don't mind them. Tinubu turned Lagos into the fifth biggest economy in Africa in under 2 decades. If he has indeed "enslaved" Lagos then I think other Nigerians need to wish for that sort of enslavement rather than the Saraki and Atiku type that sees massive looting with no development at all over decades.

Are people not ashamed to face Tinubu everyday while their own backyard has seen no development over many years yet Lagos grows richer and stronger? The man loves his state and people which is more than can be said for most political strongmen.

What has IBB done for Minna? What has OBJ done for Abeokuta. Danjuma nko? People need to get real and stop hating Tinubu blindly because of his ethnic origin and political success.
Hehehehe grandeur of delusion.
Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 25, 2019
paq1:

Hehehehe grandeur of delusion.

Facts are facts buddy. Argue with the 50,000.00 or more economists worldwide , who deem Lagos a positive in a cesspit of poverty and backwardness, not me. You may hate Tinubu but real men who reject pettiness give credit where due. I can dislike a man but I can't deny him his achievement or brilliance.
Re: Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2019
paq1:

OBJ is everything above tinubu as a global icon.

ObJ was President of the biggest black nation on earth while Tinubu was governor of Lagos. Do you need Einstein intelligence to understand why OBJ may have a higher profile internationally? At home, especially the SW, OBJ does not come close to Tinubu at all. Yorubas are politcally sophicated and we can seperate the chaff from the wheat. We know everyone is lining their pocket but also know those who love us with Tinubu giving us the finest technocrat on offer while OBJ promoted thugs and killers.

His international image is for the oyinbo man. In the SW, we know what OBJ is. He did everything to frustrate and ridicule Awolowo because he is a vengeful and insecure man who never wants to be outshined whereas Tinubu would have worked with Awolowo in the interest of Nigeria achieving greatness.
Miles ahead of you in political sophistication bro.

(1) (Reply)

Just In- Buhari flags off Oil Drilling At Barambu In Bauchi / See Why BUHARI Will win Saurday Presidential Poll / Who Is Pdp's Mole In Inec?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.