Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) (1845 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Tinubu Hates To Hear "Free Lagosians" / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by nnamdi640: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Can you list a town in Anambra where Ipob killed the villagers, sometimes you guys just don't use your common sense.

17 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by Jennie002: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Go and rest abeg
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
Can you list a town in Anambra where Ipob killed the villagers, sometimes you guys just don't use your common sense.
APC is just a ***less party their supporters are just too dumb...

11 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by Ihateheadslamer: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
The hatred towards Obi is getting out of hands
nnamdi640:

8 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by Kwamecron(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The hatred towards Obi is getting out of hands

Most of the Igbos are illiterate , let’s educate them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
nnamdi640:

Keep deceiving yourself thinking u are deceiving others

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
nnamdi640:

You will defend them because they are your people

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by Ihateheadslamer: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
You and Reno Omokri should go and drink water tongue
Kwamecron:

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by pandoragirigory: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Peter girigory Obi is always an attention seeking with log of wood in his eye

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by nnamdi640: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Keep deceiving yourself thinking u are deceiving others
I just asked you a question and I expected an answer from you. Again can you tell me which part of Nigeria is safe

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by sirchim(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
He will condemn Ipob, if only, they are truly responsible for the EVIL acts, APCHEAT are carrying out daily in the East. And my own question, is nothing but this, when will the followers, of APCHEAT, condemn the flawed process, that took DRUGLORD1, up there, after collecting several WOTO WOTO, home and away, and in his own state of origin?

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jennie002:
Go and rest abeg

Peter Obituary will never rule Nigeria Go and write it down. I told you people before that I will continue from where my boss @ LordViccoDaGuru stop.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi is always an attention seeking with log of wood in his eye

grin

He should be hidding his face in shame

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by nnamdi640: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kwamecron:

There is no place in Nigeria that is safe, so don't come here to act as if Anambra own is the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by Jennie002: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Peter Obituary will never rule Nigeria Go and write it down. I told you people before that I will continue from where my boss @ LordViccoDaGuru stop.
You told who?
Shut up abeg!
You're just saying that one now,which is none of my business either 🤷🚶‍♀️
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by Jostoman: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Pressure don dey Lagos landlord People Body grin.
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jennie002:

You told who?
Shut up abeg!
You're just saying that one now,which is none of my business either 🤷🚶‍♀️

You can locate the nearest transformer and hug it

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
There is no place in Nigeria that is safe, so don't come here to act as if Anambra own is the worst.

Boko harm bandits have been technically defeated since 2017 under BUHARI
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by Karlman: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Even though your mandate thief had been sworn in you lots are forever fixated on Peter Obi.

The Man Obi is the real and true President of the people.
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by nnamdi640: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

You will defend them because they are your people
I just ask a question and am waiting for answer. Again you should tell me the part in Nigeria that is safe
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by nnamdi640: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Boko harm bandits have been technically defeated since 2017 under BUHARI
Continue deceiving yourself, if you think you have liver visit those places, then you will know that all are lies
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
Continue deceiving yourself, if you think you have liver visit those places, then you will know that all are lies

Am in the north right now and everywhere is clam like ice water.
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by Charlesakhamibo: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Get your nord VPN with two years valid subscription for just 2k, also Netflix premium logins available 070-59-11-7337
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Karlman:
Even though your mandate thief had been sworn in you lots are forever fixated on Peter Obi.

The Man Obi is the real and true President of the people.

grin grin grin grin

U have 8yrs more to cry and wail. Atiku should be the one talking about mandate not Pandora Obituary who came distance 3rd
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by nnamdi640: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Am in the north right now and everywhere is clam like ice water.
you are just in one part, just keep your mouth shut. Islamic jahadist won't allow you guys know peace, just watch as another set will come up.
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
nnamdi640:
you are just in one part, just keep your mouth shut. Islamic jahadist won't allow you guys know peace, just watch as another set will come up.

You're a loser like Peter Obi. No shaking everywhere is clam
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by nnamdi640: 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

You're a loser like Peter Obi. No shaking everywhere is clam
Lol, you don't know the meaning of loser, beside, I didn't lose anything to you or your people, rather am becoming successful daily.
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by Karlman: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

grin grin grin grin

U have 8yrs more to cry and wail. Atiku should be the one talking about mandate not Pandora Obituary who came distance 3rd
Good and funny thing here is that the people who claimed they won are the very ones crying daily and cannot live a day without calling Obi.
So you can go on and cry forever like you have been doing daily, its your cross!
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by simpleseyi: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2023
He is concerned about Plateau, and he is happy about killings in Igbo land
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by Dafresh: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2023
simpleseyi:
He is concerned about Plateau, and he is happy about killings in Igbo land
Which Killing in Igbo Land?
Re: Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
nnamdi640:
Lol, you don't know the meaning of loser, beside, I didn't lose anything to you or your people, rather am becoming successful daily.

grin grin grin shame on you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Emerged Ac Presidential Aspirant / The New Republic Benin Ready To Start New Project / Vision 2020: Fg Embraces Lagos Blueprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.