Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Video: 'only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me' - 2face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: 'only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me' - 2face Idibia (271 Views)

Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: 'only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me' - 2face Idibia by Gistpeeps: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
2face Idibia has finally reacted to recent outburst by his former band member, Blackface as their long standing beef continues to gain momentum.

Blackface who claims to have built the name Plantashun Boiz is accusing 2face and his manager, Efe Omorogbe of stealing his song titled 'Let Somebody Love You'.

In this new interview on Max FM, 2face simply says, 'na only Black fit explain the problem he get with me'. Both musicians already have a case in court over copyright infringement .

[url]all-gists..com[/url]
Re: Video: 'only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me' - 2face Idibia by Nbote(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
2baba shld jus ignore dat failure and continue to do his thing
Re: Video: 'only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me' - 2face Idibia by Bruno3000(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
just one word JEALOUSY.

(1) (Reply)

Paulcleverlee – Ten Trillion Turnioniown / FBI Investigating R. Kelly For Allegedly Booking Underage Victim's Flight / Pearl Thusi Announced To Be The Roast Master For The Upcoming Comedy Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.