Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia (24005 Views)

Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by GistersNG: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
2face Idibia has once again reacted to recent outburst by his former band member, Blackface as their long standing beef continues to gain momentum.

Blackface who claims to have built the name Plantashun Boiz is accusing 2face and his manager, Efe Omorogbe of stealing his song titled ‘Let Somebody Love You’.

In this new interview on Max FM, 2face simply says, ‘

na only Black fit explain the problem he get with me’.

Both musicians already have a case in court over copyright infringement.

Earlier this month, Blackface took to his Instagram page to declare total war on 2face. He wrote:

Can the #WAR officially begin @official2baba ? I say it has now #officially… even though you been taking secret shots but you can come out in the open now You know your career is going to end when this is finally over #youareoverwith2019

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/only-blackface-can-explain-the-problem-he-has-with-me-2face-idibia

2 Shares

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by GistersNG: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Watch The Video >>> HERE

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by GistersNG: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by gaby(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Unnecessary hate and envy, the like of which often times hangs on the neck of the hater like an albatross and stagnates him is what he has...

42 Likes

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by donjosh47: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
It has really lingered
Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by searchproject(f): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
It is a very bad feelings for you to see someone steal all your sweat.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by dockayng(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
k
Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by lonelydora: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tubaba
Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Totopounder: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
But Faze also has the same problem with you.......WHY ALWAYS YOU

1 Like

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
he for no talk about black at all sef.
Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by IamLucy(f): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
It is called hate syndrome

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Boyooosa(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Naxo!
Black face should just look outward, this particular trend is obsolete sir!

1 Like

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Caseless: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin

Oga, you sef know the problem. Don't let blackface unleash the Dragon on you. He has boys from ajengunle - they gat his back.

The truth of the matter is, 2face doesn't help. You can't point to any artist 2face helped to build his/her career.

In fact, he destroyed Da natives , he took his brother outside Nigeria and left the other guy to languish here.

His own colleagues( face and blackface) can't say anything good about him.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by temitiffy(f): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Meaning?
Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Speedyconnect15: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nawao
Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Faze alone.... cool
Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Peterolus(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Their wahala

3 Likes

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Justbeingreal(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
undecided

Plantashun boiz remains one of 9ja best group singers when you listen to their old sound you will see the beauty of RnB with undiluted talent..... BFace n 2Face its about time to die this matter.... Haba

6 Likes

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by MrMoney007: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Let me see who will lambast blackface. majority will support successful 2face, only the reasonable few will keep mute because only both of them knows who was treacherous in the days of plantashun

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Emperor2463(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
This black face no get sense abi writing, faze don move he dey there they mumu

2 Likes

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Realestatepro(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
don't mind blackface
Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Totopounder: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
IamLucy:
It is called hate syndrome

Tuface must have done him really dirty,don't u think?

14 Likes

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Odobaone: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Y
Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by nepapole(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Eeya
Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Baddiezz(f): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mr innocent you're not as innocent as you project yourself to be

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Yewandequeen(f): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
The beef is over-rated. Whatever 2face offence might be, he should forgive and let go,he has only imprisoned himself from peace of mind by not letting go.

What even gave blackface the assurance the song would have been a hit if he were the one that sang it?

If he were wise, he should have met with 2face to share with him outta the money earned from the song.

The fact is for you to drag someone down it means ure down urself. How will blackface progress when he is busy looking for ways to bring 2face down?

10 Likes

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by MrCally(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hmm star war!
Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tuface stole my song
Tuface stole my song

OK my broda we have heard u oya sing about another person in d kingdom there is African king ,African princess, African prince etc

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Blackface Can Explain The Problem He Has With Me – 2face Idibia by Kingsleychris1: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Blackface blackface blackface..
I don't understand dis guy..
For how long will u continue like this?
Yet it did not change ur LIFE positively neither did it bring 2baba down.
Change ur ways brother.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Amazing Wizkid STAR Haircut / Kate Henshaw Lovely In Suit On Set Of New Movie / Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.