Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Beware Of Telegram Channel: 49jaclortricks - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware Of Telegram Channel: 49jaclortricks (1091 Views)

Beware Of Telegram Punters That Might Be Scammers / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Telegram Channel: 49jaclortricks by Emmauel: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
All Nairalanders Flee from Any Dealing Wit D Channel: 49jaColorTricks. D Owner AlexBetguru is a fraudster. He Tells You To Fund Ur 49ja Bet9ja Account Wit Minimal #10000 & dat U Make #300000 within 45 mins, You Will Give him 40%, he will lose Your Money on d spot wen u send him ur logining details & Tells You To Fund Again, Even Borrow & all manners of stories. All d Success Pictures He Shows On D Channel Are All Lies. I think they work for d sport companies, they lose ur money on spot to d company & they get their shares. Stay Away From Color Games Ur Money Multipiers. AlexBetguru lost our money and changed his phone today on his channel from 09026318271 to 09059191428

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Telegram Channel: 49jaclortricks by Adewale1919(m): 4:26am On Jul 15, 2020
ALEX BETGURU IS NO SCAM, HE IS JUST BEEN IMPERSONATED ALL OVER TELEGRAM, @BETGURU9988 THAT IS HIS REAL TELEGRAM HANDLE, AND HIS REAL CHANNEL IS NOT 49JACOLORTRICKS, ITS BET9JA LOOPHOLE CRIB, OTHER CHANNELS COPY HIS WORKS USING IT TO SCAM SO JUST BE CAREFUL YOU ARE CHATTING THE REAL ALEX, HIS REAL NAME IS ALEX NWAKAJI
THANKS GUYS

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Telegram Channel: 49jaclortricks by adetayourm: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oga he’s a scam, he keeps changing the name of the channel to avoid been caught. In case you don’t know, the ALEX NWAKAJI with the zenith bank account is a scammer and he’s gonna be caught soon. I guess the commentor is one of his cronies.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Telegram Channel: 49jaclortricks by hokekeholah: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Adewale1919:
ALEX BETGURU IS NO SCAM, HE IS JUST BEEN IMPERSONATED ALL OVER TELEGRAM, @BETGURU9988 THAT IS HIS REAL TELEGRAM HANDLE, AND HIS REAL CHANNEL IS NOT 49JACOLORTRICKS, ITS BET9JA LOOPHOLE CRIB, OTHER CHANNELS COPY HIS WORKS USING IT TO SCAM SO JUST BE CAREFUL YOU ARE CHATTING THE REAL ALEX, HIS REAL NAME IS ALEX NWAKAJI
THANKS GUYS

Its like thunder want to fire you...
He's a scammer guys please beware..
That's my account..
He scammed me and blocked me out of his channel...

(1) (Reply)

Free 2 Odds Roll Over For Beginners Bet9ja & Sportybet Customers / Zinedine Zidane's First Disappointment At Real Madrid / Wolves Winger Adama Traore Shuns Spain As He Switches Nationality To Represent M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.