Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Port Harcourt, Let's Team Up For Investment. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Port Harcourt, Let's Team Up For Investment. (981 Views)

Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money / Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? / How Trustworthy Is OPAY For Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt, Let's Team Up For Investment. by jefy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
*Are you a business person?
*Do you desire improved finances?
*do u seek a real investment platform that you will be part of?
*are you willing to save and obtain business loans?
*are u open to business coaching programs?
*would you want to get steady yearly dividends for life?
*are you willing to waite untill it's harvest time?
*do you have less than 30k yearly to invest?
If yes, then there will be
Light at the end of the tunnel. It's very possible and together we can achieve great things. We shall plant our seeds together,and with proper management and by God's help,our harvest will be massive... We are teaming up for profits. Our self help project 2019 is promising. Why not join the train. 30 members only for now till the end of the year. We meet by the last sunday of January 2019... Serious persons only. If you desire fast cash, look else where.. Contact the number on my signature for details. Thanks,let's create wealth together.
Re: Port Harcourt, Let's Team Up For Investment. by hector: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
jefy:
*Are you a business person?
*Do you desire improved finances?
*do u seek a real investment platform that you will be part of?
*are you willing to save and obtain business loans?
*are u open to business coaching programs?
*would you want to get steady yearly dividends for life?
*are you willing to waite untill it's harvest time?
*do you have less than 30k yearly to invest?
If yes, then there will be
Light at the end of the tunnel. It's very possible and together we can achieve great things. We shall plant our seeds together,and with proper management and by God's help,our harvest will be massive... We are teaming up for profits. Our self help project 2019 is promising. Why not join the train. 30 members only for now till the end of the year. We meet by the last sunday of January 2019... Serious persons only. If you desire fast cash, look else where.. Contact the number on my signature for details. Thanks,let's create wealth together.

Are u still on this?
Re: Port Harcourt, Let's Team Up For Investment. by jefy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
hector:

Are u still on this?
yes,the idea is intact,but peeps these days want fast cash,hence the delay. If u believe in the concept,we can work together,get serious minded persons and pull funds together for the project. There is power in the crowd.

(1) (Reply)

Join Avidupdate --- Get Paid Without Referrals / Pls Tell Me How To Invest For My Child Home & Abroad / Own Your Life Campaign Is Truly A Great Way To Invest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.