Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? (8808 Views)

Chaka Or Trove Or Bamboo - Which Is The Best? / Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria / Chaka Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? by Susily(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
I want to start buying US stocks and I need the best and seamless platform to use

Between Trove, Chaka and Bamboo which one is the best to invest with. With reasons pls

Thank you for your anticipated response
Re: Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? by Dapsy25(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2020
I've seen respectable individuals on twitter using bamboo. I don't know about Trove and Chaka.

2 Likes

Re: Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
bamboo is my no.1 I want to try out etoro
Re: Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? by Willie2015: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=Susily post=94205896]I want to start buying US stocks and I need the best and seamless platform to use

Between Trove, Chaka and Bamboo which one is the best to invest with. With reasons pls

Thank you for your anticipated response[/quote

Pls leave all this Naijaguyz...
Use trading212 or etoro....
Zero commission....

1 Like

Re: Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? by Susily(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=Willie2015 post=94228537][/quote]

Is etoro a foreign company?
Re: Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? by Willie2015: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2020
Susily:

Is etoro a foreign company?

yes
Re: Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? by Susily(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Willie2015:

yes

How do I withdraw into my Nigerian bank account when I want to sell my shares or collect my dividends?
Re: Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? by BrainBright: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
excellence44:
bamboo is my no.1 I want to try out etoro

Please can you mentor me on how to use this BAMBOO, have downloaded it and registered.

Thanks
Re: Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? by jom28gy(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Please what this bamboo etoro, all about, please can someone explain it better

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Invest With 120k / How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help / How Can I Sell My Firstbank Shares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.