Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Reason You Should Consider Production Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reason You Should Consider Production Business (501 Views)

Groundnut Oil Production Business | Small Scale Manufacturing / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / Make Up To 200K Plus With Mini Nylon Production Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason You Should Consider Production Business by Strongbest(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Heyllos and top of the evening to everyone here.

It's quite a while I last created a thread like this.

Like the title of my thread says, I wish to enumerate some reasons why you must consider venturing into production business this year.

The production business can be in any line not necessarily what I do.

So, here are some of my reasons:

1. To have a business of your own.
If you oberve you'll agree with me that business generally, is all about buying and selling.

As long as earth remains, buying and selling will not cease.

Most people simply buy and resell to make profits. Which ever way, profits is the aim.

Now, imagine you being a producer of widely needed or wanted products. There's no way you won't make your profit.

2. To make extra cash/income.

Well, this second point isn't too different from the first because is still boils down to owing a business.

However, emphasis is on the fact that some people have other things doing, like working as an employee. So, the production business is just a side thing to earn extra cash. You could even be a student.

It's all about having the right product and making profits is inevitable.

3. You become a blessing to others by employing them.

There's a level you get to that you now have to employ others to assist in the production business. That definitely means helping others off the street.

4. You'll always have something to fall back on.

Being into production means there'll always be a demand for your product and you will always have something to sell.
So, whatever happens you have something to rely on. You sure know customers will come anyhow and money must be made.

5. Meeting personal needs, care and safety of your health.

This last point is particularly in line with my kind of production business.

Imagine not knowing the chemicals in the cream you apply on your skin daily. Talk about most of your skin care products and all.

The ladies expecially need to really give detail attention to this point. Most of you complain of your hair falling off and some other skin issues.
What kind of shampoo or conditioner do you use on your hair?

What kind of cream do you apply on your skin?
Just think about it. Now, imagine you having knowledge of all of these, you will not only be doing business but helping your self use healthier products. Meaning, even if you are not doing business you can be producing for your personal or family use.

Like I said above, it must not be cosmetic products as I am doing. Could just be other stuffs. The purpose is having a product people can always demand for.

If you are interested in my kind of production line,you may visit my thread here for some products treated for free here:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

You may also check through my other ebooks available for sales to see products of choice and get yourself some copies. The ebooks are so self explanatory and very practical, so long you can read.

In conclusion, I must not fail to acknowledge the fact that everybody can't be a producer but the fact is, we can never have enough of us.

Some products are just so much in demand daily that the demand can't be met.
Re: Reason You Should Consider Production Business by Strongbest(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Don't forget cosmetology is wide. It covers your skin care products generally. Skin treatment and all.

Just like my latest released ebook that deals with the production of stretch marks removal soap and cream.

Picture these products and imagine the wide range of people that will be needing them

However, I must not forget to remind you that technical know how is very necessary. In fact, it a must. It's the first thing to achieve before thinking of venturing into the business.

Your products must deliver the promised result or your customers will not come back to you.

You must be able to give the best. That's exactly what I teach.

Feel free to go through my thread with the above link and see for yourself.
Re: Reason You Should Consider Production Business by Strongbest(m): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2019
Feel to check out our thread and keep your enquiries coming.
Re: Reason You Should Consider Production Business by Strongbest(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2019
You are to decide what you do with your time, money etc.

If you really want to step up and earn a living then find something doing.

Don't forget to follow us here:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Reason You Should Consider Production Business by Strongbest(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2019
I know many of us are looking for how to hit it big all at once. We just want to make millions.

But hey, what about starting from somewhere? I won't tell you- you are going to make millions just in weeks with production business but I can assure you, you can't be broke.

There will be steady flow of cash if you choose a marketable product.

I see how many people are looking for how to make money here and some even end up being scammed.

Well, this is what I do. I can definitely vouch for it.

(1) (Reply)

How much can someone use to build a duplex outside a city / Ore Will Become Hub Of Industrialization In Ondo State / Zenith Bank Appoint Ebenezer Onyeagwu GMD/CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.