Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars (2304 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / How Can I Get Credit Cards Please? / How Could One Get Credit Facility From Credit Direct Ltd (FCMB Subsidiary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by baniel: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2006
I want to buy something abroad.
Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by terryjay: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2006
hi u should go to virtualkard .com but I dont think u can get it as low as dat but try
Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by Trooper(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2006
In what country ?
Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by Globaldosh(m): 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2006
We have the answer , You can now shop online with Globaldosh in Nigeria, Its free to open an account and you only top up your account when you want to shop, Vouchers (you upload your pin number to credit your account) come in 10GD,20GD or 50GD alternatively you can load up your account via any Zenith Bank which will automatically update your online GD account for more info please visit www.globaldosh.com or feel free to email me steve@globaldosh.com.or contact our Globaldosh Office in Lagos for further information.
Your account enables you to take advantage of online shopping @ online shops where GD is accepted and best part is we gurantee delivery to our Liason office. or full refund
Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by niyyie(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2008
Try Graphcard.com
Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by nvstaff: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2008
The best place to get your debit card is www.NaijaVirtualShop.Com - fastest service
we also sell ALL e-ccurencies e.g e-gold, Liberty reserve, altergold, v-money, etc
thousands of nairalanders get their debit cards here

VISIT WWW.NAIJAVIRTUALSHOP.COM now
Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by achoudeh(m): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2009
@poster reach me let me buy it for u
Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by virtualcards: 9:09pm On May 16, 2012
www.virtualcreditcards.dinstudio.com (online credit card you never touch)
VISA and MasterCard virtual prepaid credit cards, it is simple, instant, global solution for making and receiving online payments.

Accept Liberty Reserve

www.virtualcreditcards.dinstudio.com

Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by arbitrage: 11:39pm On May 16, 2012
It depends on which site you mean by abroad. At least my naira funded UBA visa africard works on amazon US website and so you spend your naira.
Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by naira4ever(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2012
baniel: I want to buy something abroad.

Buy anything or make payment abroad with UBA Africard - Visa Prepaid card.
Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by naira4ever(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2012
baniel: I want to buy something abroad.

Walk into any UBA branch in your area. Meet them at the customer care service.
Tell them you want to obtain UBA Africard - A prepaid visa card.
You don't need to have an account with UBA before or open one at all.
You only fill a simple application form, with 1 passport photograph attached,
photocopy of either your National ID card, driver's license or international passport.
Submit these with N1,000 to process the card for Personalised Card - your name will
be on the physical card and you will get it a week later maximum or with N500 for
non-personalised (No name on the card) card which you will get instantly - on the spot. SIMPLE!
This card works on any website that accept Nigerian online users. If u can shop anywhere
online, then, you can use this UBA Visa prepaid card to make payment there.
You deposit Naira into your card account and make payment in any accepted international currency.
It is RELIABLE SECURE RELOADABLE AND EASY TO USE. NO BANK ACCOUNT NEEDED!
Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by olempe(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2012
nvstaff: The best place to get your debit card is www.NaijaVirtualShop.Com - fastest service
we also sell ALL e-ccurencies e.g e-gold, Liberty reserve, altergold, v-money, etc
thousands of nairalanders get their debit cards here

VISIT WWW.NAIJAVIRTUALSHOP.COM now

Does e-gold still exist??
Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by Nordi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
Of all above options to buy abroad i like UBA africad, well all has limitation because if you have paypal you problem is solved, go get paypal even as a Nigerian go here we create and verify paypal for you in your names they are effective, they will tell you that only paypal created in Nig. Has problenm, they create every thing in abroad and help with tips to fund and withdraw in pp.
Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by omicron(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
naira4ever:

Walk into any UBA branch in your area. Meet them at the customer care service.
Tell them you want to obtain UBA Africard - A prepaid visa card.
You don't need to have an account with UBA before or open one at all.
You only fill a simple application form, with 1 passport photograph attached,
photocopy of either your National ID card, driver's license or international passport.
Submit these with N1,000 to process the card for Personalised Card - your name will
be on the physical card and you will get it a week later maximum or with N500 for
non-personalised (No name on the card) card which you will get instantly - on the spot. SIMPLE!
This card works on any website that accept Nigerian online users. If u can shop anywhere
online, then, you can use this UBA Visa prepaid card to make payment there.
You deposit Naira into your card account and make payment in any accepted international currency.
It is RELIABLE SECURE RELOADABLE AND EASY TO USE. NO BANK ACCOUNT NEEDED!
I found this very helpful, but pls how do one then 'fund' the card?
Re: Where Can I Get Credit Card To Use For An Amount As Little As 8 Dollars by shofu2000(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
The guy said as little as $8 to use. Visit this link: http://digitalworkprofits.com/buy-a-visa-credit-card-virtual/

You can get credit card from our banks, but the problem is that some site you visit do detect the issuing bank, and when they find out is from a Nigeria bank, they tend to reject it. But surely you will get as low as $10 from the link above.

(1) (Reply)

Sending Money To America / Where Can I Get Cheap Laptops At Lagos / More Scandals For Bank Phb Ceo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.