Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Umunnachi Opts For Elijah Onyeagba As They Receive The Next Level Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umunnachi Opts For Elijah Onyeagba As They Receive The Next Level Message (415 Views)

DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation / President Of Burundi Receives Elijah Onyeagba, Ambassador Of Nigeria To Burundi / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umunnachi Opts For Elijah Onyeagba As They Receive The Next Level Message by AlexReports(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
The progressive train of *Amb Elijah Onyeagba* has arrived Umunnachi to spread the message of progress and lead Anaocha,Njikoka and Dunukofia Federal Constituency to greater sucess.

At Eke Umunnachi Market Square the apostle of Public Welfare and Good Governance *Amb Elijah Onyeagba* reminded the crowd that Anaocha, Njikoka and Dunukofia Federal Constituency is Nigeria's capital of best brains with many successful technocrats as such should not be found wanting in the committe of nations at National Assembly. I represent one of your successful technocrats and I have the capacity to serve you selflessly and creditably"

Going further *Amb Elijah Onyeagba* said "As your Representative I will work with federal government to bring about positive change and enhanced development in Health, Education and Agricultural sector of our constituency and aid our people to secure federal grants and benefits. I will not be self centre as such my services shall be felt by all and will be for common good "

*Amb Elijah Onyeagba* was received by community leaders, market women among other crowd of supporters who voiced their support for *Amb Elijah Onyeagba* the APC Candidate for Anaocha, Njikoka and Dunukofia Federal Constituency.

Re: Umunnachi Opts For Elijah Onyeagba As They Receive The Next Level Message by AlexReports(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nice
Re: Umunnachi Opts For Elijah Onyeagba As They Receive The Next Level Message by DrGoodman: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Apc is the Losers party in SS and SE
Re: Umunnachi Opts For Elijah Onyeagba As They Receive The Next Level Message by yanabasee(m): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2019
One word...... Zombies.

Two words....... Death Brain

Three words...... Next Level Scam..

(1) (Reply)

My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins — Adamu / How Buhari Managed PTF, A History Of Delegating Responsibilities To Cabals. / Help Nigeria, Everything Is Becoming Lifeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.