Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA (60927 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Nigerian Man In Pant Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by tendingNews: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's 'BumBum' Challenge On The Road In USA (Video, Photos)

Nigerian dancer, singer and actress, Korra Obidi has taken up the Davido N1M #BumBumChallenge.

She stormed the streets of Los Angeles, California in US to exhibit her dancing and twerking skills to the amazement of white people who stood to watch her.

She shared her hot Davido 'BumBum' twerking video and captioned it:

"Even Donald trump doesn't have a girl like me shaking nyash on his star�...

Davido's ⭐️star, go take a picture today�

The woman at the end was grabbing her man like he was slippery �
@davidoofficial

#bumbumchallenge #hollywoodwalkoffame

#bumbumdress #bootyclapping"

Watch the video here and see reactions after the cut....

She really killed it.

Korra Obidi is married to a young handsome Oyinbo man. See their photos after the cut....

SOURCE

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by tendingNews: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
See reactions and Watch video fromSOURCE

1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by yanabasee(m): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Ordinary two friends sef, I no first dance zanku for their front na it this girl the tween for street..,...

Hmmmm....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by reicherMan: 12:11am On Jan 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Burgerlomo: 1:15am On Jan 23, 2019
Total rubbish shocked

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by finalboss(m): 1:19am On Jan 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Tamarapetty(f): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by HeWrites(m): 7:40am On Jan 23, 2019
tendingNews:
Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's 'BumBum' Challenge On The Road In USA (Video, Photos)

Na every single thing be news for your side

Yeye bloggers...

Once they get one small phone and data subscription.. They'll start calling themselves blogger

Smh...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Olibboy: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
It's challenge
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Mobi47(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin chai women....their problem is just money. give them money and they will do anything you want. Even Donald Trump said it.

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by dreamwords: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
Davido b causing dem madness

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by freemanbubble: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chai
Wanna fuckkkkng this girl
My love for black and slim girls
I go crazy for slim and black girls. Especially slim girls

I can control my erection for those big size but slim girls I can't

My love for slim girls ehnnn. Once i see them my dickkk dey stand immediately.

Adesua
Angelina Jolie
Gal gadot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Maket: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
Davidoo is heating the U.sian grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Kingtim(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
is that one nipple or groundnut ?

8 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by jaxxy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Another 1
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by godwinstringed1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Mankosi: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
DID they give her money
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Egypt209: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is pure invite
If to say that boy still get sense
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by MiaB(f): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
glowing melanin skin

6 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by comfirmatic: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
RT FOR Jimi

Share for Sanwo,

Make we chop NaijaBet Money

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by CuddleBear(f): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
shebi she's abroad she doesn't need the money na

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by ednut1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Seun call ur mods to order oo much crap on fp
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by bosmann11: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
o' boy see nipples...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Omnipresent(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
I Know this shameless who*re
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Houseofglam7(f): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
undecided
Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by Houseofglam7(f): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
ednut1:
Seun call ur mods to order oo much crap on fp
Honestly!!!!
I've seen too much garbage grace front page!

6 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by KelvinCX(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
funny thing she's married and pregnant

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA by marvin906(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
This girl is so fvckable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Building A House In Ajegunle (Photos) / Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid / Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.