Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! (70433 Views)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by odi104: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
It is not suppose to be hard, but a lot of people fail situational or behavioral test.

The point is to see if your attitude aligns with that of the conpany. Goodluck to all.

Yeah, that's where the tricky part is as there isn't any right or wrong answers but how your values align with them.
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Adetayo41(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
is it that we need to type our answer or we just need to click on it .

and beside can I minimize during the test
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by asadex004: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
odi104:

In the email, for No. 2 where they said your username and password is your email, you'll see "you can commence the online assessment by Clicking here". Click on the "clicking here" and it'll lead you to the webpage you'll input your details before you commence the test.
Thank you very much, may God bless you plenty.... I really appreciate it
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by ABSTRUSE: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hey God! Someone should please help me o!
I'd just answered the ninth question and was about attempting the last one when I got terminated from further attempts. I still had about 90 seconds left.
My dashboard (history) keeps saying I finished the exam. Please who has got any idea/solution?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by odi104: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Adetayo41:

You click on your answer, do not minimize during your test to avoid "stories that touch" oh. Follow all instructions
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Rozay58(f): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
You’re not supposed to minimize.

And I wrote with my phone too.
Adetayo41:

Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Zionp: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rozay58:
You’re not supposed to minimize.

And I wrote with my phone too.

Please what mobile network did you use? I'm considering airtel

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Rozay58(f): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
I used airtel too
Zionp:

Please what mobile network did you use? I'm considering airtel
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Zionp: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rozay58:
I used airtel too
Thanks, i have just done mine
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by staciagabriel: 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
When I viewed the email from my phone, the "clicking here" written in number 2 wasn't effective for me until I logged into my email address using a laptop. It worked. So dear, there is no link except that which is entrenched in the clicking here. So just open your email from a laptop and click. It will work.
asadex004:
Pls, i was also sent the mail to complete the online test but the test link isn't included in the mail.... Please, i would appreciate it if someone paste the link here or forward to my mail... It's very urgent as the deadline is tomorrow morning... Thnx in advance
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Alexxa02(f): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
At least you answered 9. I only answered one and I scrolled up to click next but the test was terminated
ABSTRUSE:
Hey God! Someone should please help me o!
I'd just answered the ninth question and was about attempting the last one when I got terminated from further attempts. I still had about 90 seconds left.
My dashboard (history) keeps saying I finished the exam. Please who has got any idea/solution?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by biffoqboxer: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Alexxa02:
At least you answered 9. I only answered one and I scrolled up to click next but the test was terminated

Chaii

Sorry ehn
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Alexxa02(f): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks jare
biffoqboxer:

Chaii

Sorry ehn
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by staciagabriel: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Y'all should try as much as possible to adhere to the instructions to avoid stories that touch please. Don't be in too much of a hurry that you skip or forget to read the instructions. Don't screenshot the test. Don't try to copy and paste it. Don't press ctrl + C or V, in fact, don't press any button on your keyboard since you don't need it. Just use your mouse gaskia. Don't minimize or try to open another tab.

Just answer their questions and go so that short of not passing the test, if anything else happens like a technical disturbance, it won't be on you. Use good network too.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by ABSTRUSE: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Alexxa02:

I still believe there's hope for us. Don't lose hope; at least not yet.
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Somemma13: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
staciagabriel:
Y'all should try as much as possible to adhere to the instructions to avoid stories that touch please. Don't be in too much of a hurry that you skip or forget to read the instructions. Don't screenshot the test. Don't try to copy and paste it. Don't press ctrl + C or V, in fact, don't press any button on your keyboard since you don't need it. Just use your mouse gaskia. Don't minimize or try to open another tab.

Just answer their questions and go so that short of not passing the test, if anything else happens like a technical disturbance, it won't be on you. Use good network too.

And if u r using a phone, I advise you use chrome and make sure it's not on desktop page. I meant u use a mobile site view and adhere to the rules;
1. don't minimize ie don't think of leaving the page for any reason,
2. then don't resize the page ie don't zoom out or in. Good luck.
Use phone, it's better
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Alexxa02(f): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
See me thinking desktop view was better.
Somemma13:

And if u r using a phone, I advise you use chrome and make sure it's not on desktop page. I meant u use a mobile site view and adhere to the rules;
1. don't minimize ie don't think of leaving the page for any reason,
2. then don't resize the page ie don't zoom out or in. Good luck.
Use phone, it's better
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Alexxa02(f): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lol. I answered just one. I can't even see the H not to talk of OPE
ABSTRUSE:

I still believe there's hope for us. Don't lose hope; at least not yet.
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Owojuyi(f): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Password is wrong. Please what can i do
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by ABSTRUSE: 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Owojuyi:
Password is wrong. Please what can i do

Replicate your email address (the one you received the mail from ACCESS) as your password.
It can't be wrong.
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by ABSTRUSE: 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Alexxa02:
Lol. I answered just one. I can't even see the H not to talk of OPE

Just dnt lose hope.
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Lekan6ix: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2019
best of luck to us all
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Lekan6ix: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2019
[/color]best of luck to us[color=#000000]best of luck to usbest of luck to us
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by odi104: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2019
Alexxa02:

Oh wow, did you try to minimize or open a new tab or something?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Alexxa02(f): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
No I didn't. I set my Chrome browser on my phone to 'desktop site'. After I answered the first question, I didn't see the 'next' button so I had to scroll up to check at the bottom. I saw it there and was about clicking it when I got notified that I went against the instruction and the test was terminated.
odi104:

Oh wow, did you try to minimize or open a new tab or something?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by biffoqboxer: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Alexxa02:
No I didn't. I set my Chrome browser on my phone to 'desktop site'. After I answered the first question, I didn't see the 'next' button so I had to scroll up to check at the bottom. I saw it there and was about clicking it when I got notified that I went against the instruction and the test was terminated.

Oops

Sorry
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Alexxa02:

Same here
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Lekan6ix: 6:14am On Mar 10, 2019
Did you take this online assessment test? is the result out? what's your score?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Zionp: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
I think the graduate trainee test is also going on
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by MEERLEEQ: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
OP what do you mean by "this one is different"??
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by MEERLEEQ: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mail has dropped for test scheduled for Thursday, who else got same??
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by lolokike: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
No mail yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria 2016 / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job / Never Put These 5 Things On Your CV When Applying For A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.