Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! (70272 Views)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Magdalenepius07: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Uju2406:
I don’t think AccessBank has started sending test invite ..A friend from the bank confirmed this ,for those that have gotten please share test invite mail,because last year a mail was sent n informed on what to come along with and also the test was conducted at their headquarters in Victoria island on a Saturday.A very structured n organized test

Mails have been sent and we are told to bring our ID and the print out of the mail

Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Fumns: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Magdalenepius07:

Yes .me

Please what did you study?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Magdalenepius07: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Fumns:

Please what did you study?

Microbiology
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by MEERLEEQ: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Uju2406:
I don’t think AccessBank has started sending test invite ..A friend from the bank confirmed this ,for those that have gotten please share test invite mail,because last year a mail was sent n informed on what to come along with and also the test was conducted at their headquarters in Victoria island on a Saturday.A very structured n organized test
To be blunt, if your friend confirmed this then why do you need us to share invite mail?. Anyway, as you can see in mine, it says Batch 1A so there are other batches to come. You not getting YET doesn't mean you wouldn't or that ours is not credible.

Wish us all the very best. Be patient.

Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by lolokike: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Please guys, those of you receiving mail did you grafuate with 2.1 or 2.2?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Fumns: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Magdalenepius07:

Microbiology

Thank you very much. Was anyone that studied engineering called?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Somemma13: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
Fumns:

Thank you very much. Was anyone that studied engineering called?

It doesn't depend on ur course of study though I read biochemistry and I was invited
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by dubylhover(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Fumns:

What I meant was if they are done with Lagos

I honestly wouldn't know about that...but just keep fingers crossed...
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by samedi74(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Did anyone write the test today? If yes please how was the questions and what should we be expecting? Thenx i advance.
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Windflower(f): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
aynelson:
Please those writing in Owerri, which date and time is the test??

I'm currently in the east, and I've been scheduled to write in Lagos on Wednesday ... I need a response asap, so I'll know my next step.

Hello, please did you attend the test today? I would like to ask you some questions if you dont mind.
I just received another interview invite for tomorrow (same day with access).
I want to know how quick you were attended to, please revert
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by biffoqboxer: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
This access bank stuff is very funny oo. I am based in Ilorin, and I have not received any invitation message, even though I did my online test of Friday.

Do I stand chance of receiving aptitude test invitation?

I am as tired as anything...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by AlienRobot: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
For Access Bank questions and answers on numerical reasoning, verbal reasonings, logical reasonings and critical reasonings,

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by aynelson(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Windflower:

Hello, please did you attend the test today? I would like to ask you some questions if you dont mind.
I just received another interview invite for tomorrow (same day with access).
I want to know how quick you were attended to, please revert

I'll try out Owerri tomorrow, I pray it works
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Somemma13: 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
They sent me a reminder mail with better address. They also added that I should bring 2 passport photographs.
What are they doing with passport again at aptitude test stage?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by samedi74(m): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2019
biffoqboxer:
This access bank stuff is very funny oo. I am based in Ilorin, and I have not received any invitation message, even though I did my online test of Friday.

Do I stand chance of receiving aptitude test invitation?

I am as tired as anything...
Biffo baba. How far na. Long time. No give up bro. If the job is yours, you'd get it. Just be prayerful and keep on developing yourself. God go do am.
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by biffoqboxer: 12:11am On Mar 14, 2019
samedi74:

Biffo baba. How far na. Long time. No give up bro. If the job is yours, you'd get it. Just be prayerful and keep on developing yourself. God go do am.

Hey! Boss man!! Me no recall your face óò!

Any how e go be náà...

We go dey wait for the invitation...

How e dey go for ur side?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by MEERLEEQ: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2019
Oboi the test is GMAT... never practice it, end up with 42% and cut off is 50%.

We were up to 100 in Allen, 90% failed oo. Just practice GMAT. All the best guys.
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by samedi74(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2019
MEERLEEQ:

We were up to 100 in Allen, 90% failed oo. Just practice GMAT. All the best guys.
Wow. Hmm God will take control. Hope current affairs were not asked?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Lekan6ix: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2019
MEERLEEQ:

do you have the practiced questions? plz send
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by MEERLEEQ: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lekan6ix:

do you have the practiced questions? plz send
Unfortunately I don't and never have. Please practice try getting some and practice. Some questions do not even come with actual questions (lol), but I am sure if you practice GMAT you will know how to go about it.

Do not enter that hall without any GMAT practice, I repeat *Absolutely do not*.
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Magdalenepius07: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
Unfortunately I don't and never have. Please practice try getting some and practice. Some questions do not even come with actual questions (lol), but I am sure if you practice GMAT you will know how to go about it.

Do not enter that hall without any GMAT practice, I repeat *Absolutely do not*.

Is calculator allowed?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by MEERLEEQ: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Magdalenepius07:

Is calculator allowed?
nope it isn't. And to be honest you won't even need it. The numerical is GMAT based : this alone is sufficient, both are sufficient, both are insufficient type of questions.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Magdalenepius07: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
nope it isn't. And to be honest you won't even need it. The numerical is GMAT based : this alone is sufficient, both are sufficient, both are insufficient type of questions.

I’m on my way there

Just your print out and valid D is needed right?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by Lekan6ix: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
what do you mean by this? please explain further
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by aynelson(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Haba.. ACCESS BANK, wetin happen

Is that how you use to do?? Na quarrel

At a point, I wondered if I applied for World Bank President or Access bank entry level...

The GMAT serf no too worry, but the IQ TEST na die, arggghhhhhhh!!!!

Well, we dey kampe...
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by ABSTRUSE: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
aynelson:
Haba.. ACCESS BANK, wetin happen

Is that how you use to do?? Na quarrel

At a point, I wondered if I applied for World Bank President or Access bank entry level...

The GMAT serf no too worry, but the IQ TEST na die, arggghhhhhhh!!!!

Well, we dey kampe...

Seen your score yet?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by aynelson(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Seen your score yet?
Failed the IQ TEST...
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by aynelson(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Seen your score yet?
Failed the IQ TEST...
ABSTRUSE:

Seen your score yet?
Failed the IQ TEST...
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by ABSTRUSE: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
These people are making me feel they prefer hiring contract staff to having full tym staff.

S'ogun laye ni?
Re: Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! by samedi74(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
aynelson:

Failed the IQ TEST...
Please what does the IQ test comprise of? Hope there's no current affairs too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria 2016 / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job / Never Put These 5 Things On Your CV When Applying For A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.