Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Drake Unfollows The Weeknd, Follows Soulja Boy On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Unfollows The Weeknd, Follows Soulja Boy On Instagram (386 Views)

Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / The Weeknd To Sue Wizkid And Artistes That Trademark "Starboy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake Unfollows The Weeknd, Follows Soulja Boy On Instagram by MAKALALA: 3:06am On Jan 23, 2019
Drake Unfollows The Weeknd, Drake has unfollowed The Weekend on Instagram, powering rumors that there might be beef between them. The move comes after The Weeknd supposedly dissed his kindred Canadian on “Lost in the Fire,” his joint effort with Gesaffelstein.

“And I just want a baby with the right one / ‘Cause I could never be the one to hide one,” sings Abel. The lyric is a possible reference to Drake, who fathered a secret son.

The child kid, named Adonis, was first uncovered by Pusha-T on his diss “The Story of Adidon.” Pusha retweeted a connection to the video alongside a progression of flame emoticons, which was viewed as a potential co-sign

Before their aftermath, the Toronto locals shared the phase at 2017’s OVO Fest, where Drake declared a potential OVO and XO collective undertaking.

While he dumped The Weeknd from his course of events, Drake has shockingly pursued Soulja Boy, who as of late blamed him for taking his swag. “Stop playin’ me like I ain’t teach Drake everything he know,” Soulja said amid the scandalous “Breakfast Club” meet. “He replicated my entire screwing stream, in exactly the same words, bar for bar. Try not to act as I didn’t make Drake.”

SOURCE: https://kulichang.com.ng/drake-unfollows-weeknd-follows-soulja-boy-instagram/

(1) (Reply)

Falz – Moral Instruction (the Curriculum) [video] / Dirtiest Items We Touch Every Day / Watch How Peter Okoye AKA Mr. P Unveils Singah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.