Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is Low Hanging System Scam Or Legit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Low Hanging System Scam Or Legit (290 Views)

Is Flip Cash A Scam Or Its Real? / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? / Weekly Insights: Pension Assets Grow But Pension Penetration Is Low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Low Hanging System Scam Or Legit by kenvinq: 4:38am On Jan 23, 2019
How the Low Hanging System has Ruined my Aims

Over the last couple of weeks I have quit my job and rented out my flat and was busy preparing for my 3 weeks in Thailand. My plan was to begin focusing on my affiliate website and finally getting around to a good link building activities.

I really want to build the web site up and more than anything, I want to prove to myself that I can actually earn money through an affiliate site, because so far I've read an awful lot, taken a great deal of action, but haven't got to the monetisation point yet. It feels like I simply have to dedicate some more time to this.

Great plan, so what happened?

A buddy from the Matched Betting group that I'm in (this group is amazing by the way) sent me a message the other day saying I need to get in the Merch by Amazon programme, so I signed up for this and have spent the last week getting my head to the concept and listening to all of the podcasts from Merch Entrepreneur

The entire thing really appeals to me since there is essentially no investment, fulfilment or client service required and it depends on you producing catchy slogans and designs. This is something which I've always been interested in and am actually quite good at so I'm super excited.

I've been writing down ideas for T-shirt layouts all week and my mind is exploding so much that I am waking up in the middle of the night to write them down.... So much so that my girlfriend thinks I'm having an affair and sending texts to my fan in the middle of the night!

Sounds amazing, so what's wrong with this?

So as to get started on the Merch by Amazon programme there is a whopping 2 month waiting list, possibly less, but probably even longer than that. I am soooo excited that I can be waiting around for two months for this and moreover, I'll be in Thailand with time on my hands.

This is when I heard about the Low Hanging System by Rachel Rothe, which was recommended on the Merch Entrepreneur programme and gives you something to do with your over active brain whilst you wait for Amazon approval and also gives you another massive potential revenue stream.
So What's the Low Hanging System?

From what I've looked at this gives you heaps of suggestions about getting set up on two primary reseller sites: Gearbubble and Etsy.

Gearbubble is a print on demand service where you can upload your layouts and have them printed on a range of products from mugs and necklaces to pillow cases. The beauty of this, however, is that there's a direct integration with Amazon (and eBay), so your goods will be automatically listed on Amazon when you list on Gearbubble.... And there's no approval or waiting time!!!

The second site Etsy is America's equivalent of eBay for handmade and custom made goods, so this class also shows you the best way to utilize this as a portal to offer your print on demand solutions.

Besides this it appears that there are heaps of ideas and ticks about Facebook traffic, how to get visitors to your Amazon listings, outsourcing your business and where to source the very best designs amongst other items.

Am I going to register for the low hanging system?

To be honest, I am really torn at the moment, because if I get involved in this then it is going to blow off my other goals from the water and set the affiliate websites on the backburner again.

However, this feels like this is such a enormous opportunity and exactly the sort of business that I'm trying to set up, that I really don't think I could pass on the chance.

The course is great value at $297 but I am pretty certain this is something you're going to return in no time at all if you follow the steps and have a little bit of imagination about you.

2018 Update

I signed up to the course and have been using it to add products to Amazon, eBay and Etsy successfully within the past year. It has taught me loads about Print on Demand and how to create successful designs, so I'd totally recommend this investment for the training and great motivation from the active FB community.
LOW HANGING SYSTEM

If you are serious about Print on Demand and need a great way to learn how to do this from the Experts then get access today on the link below: https://www.socialleadfreak.com/low-hanging-system-review/

Weekly Goals

Last Week's Goal was to add 3 posts to my affiliate website. I didn't achieve last week's aim since I only published 2 articles, but a lot of my time this week has been consumed by Merch by Amazon excitement instead, so I don't think that's the worst trade-off.

I've finally managed to get my first product related article back from one of my writers, which has taken him an age to complete. He pitched himself as an expert product review author, but I do not think that is actually accurate.

I'm either going to have to drop himor coach him a little more with another set of posts. He's actually from the united kingdom and is only getting $10 every 1000 words so that I can not really complain.

Anyhow, now that I've got this article, I want to attempt and knock off one of my month's goals and put up the Amazon Affiliate account and get my first article published with affiliate links.

It is the Bank Holiday this weekend, so I'm not going to have a massive amount of time but I will give it a good crack.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Not Sign African Free Trade Agreement – MAN / Jack Ma Advice To Youths / Birthday Cake, Chin Chin And Other Catering Services At Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.