Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,010 members, 7,859,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting (10471 Views)

Video Of Students Going For WAEC Maths Exam In Aba / How To Prepare And PASS 2018 WAEC Examination In ONE Sitting / 5 Quick And Easy Tips To Pass Waec-gce 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by qanda: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Get Study materials for Free (Past Questions and Answers) on Q and A App. Search for "q and a" on Playstore. See my signature for the Download link
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by chiedozie198100: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
ill send the pdf to you if you need it

Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
deebrownneymar:
I don't think the students writing WAEC should be on Nairaland for any reason.
So they should leave nairaland for only you to be here abi. I joined nairaland when I was in my ss3 and its been helpful since then, I recommend it for them, they will get a lot of informations and news about waec and jamb.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
I advice you all to make sure you pass your waec or neco in one seating, forget all these joining waec and neco, it will affect you when you are looking for a job in multinational companies.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 7:39am On Jan 24, 2019
Valerie47:
So they should leave nairaland for only you to be here abi. I joined nairaland when I was in my ss3 and its been helpful since then, I recommend it for them, they will get a lot of informations and news about waec and jamb.

You must be an idiot
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 24, 2019
deebrownneymar:

You must be an idiot
You are an even bigger ediot. Fool.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Valerie47:
You are an even bigger ediot. Fool.

If I catch you I'll beat the hell out of you and your useless father. slowpoke.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
deebrownneymar:

If I catch you I'll beat the hell out of you and your useless father. slowpoke.
Who is this one kwanu? nairaland has given lazy fools the platform to talk to ladies they can't approach in real life situation anyhow, I understand your frustration, I'm not the reason why you are the bastard son of a palm wine tapper, jobless boy you better get something doing with your life, If you are looking for who to beat out of frustration, go and beat your good-for-nothing palm wine tapper father and your prostitute sisters.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Valerie47:
Who is this one kwanu? nairaland has given lazy fools the platform to talk to ladies they can't approach in real life situation anyhow, I understand your frustration, I'm not the reason why you are the bastard son of a palm wine tapper, jobless boy you better get something doing with your life, If you are looking for who to beat out of frustration, go and beat your good-for-nothing palm wine tapper father and your prostitute sisters.

For the records I thought you were male. Anyways I'd like you to see you face to face and hear you repeat this if them born your papa well.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
If u are a teacher or student , check my signature
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
deebrownneymar:

For the records I thought you were male. Anyways I'd like you to see you face to face and hear you repeat this if them born your papa well.
See me for what? I don't see jobless boys, we both are not on the same pedestrian.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Valerie47:
See me for what? I don't see jobless boys, we both are not on the same pedestrian.

You must have inherited cowardice from your useless father.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
deebrownneymar:

You must have inherited cowardice from your useless father.
If I catch you, I will use knife and cut that your toothpick di.ck.
You should be ashamed of yourself, you not only inherited poverty, you inherited a toothpick di.ck.

Spit on his empty skull. Infidel!!
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 6:15am On Jan 25, 2019
Valerie47:
If I catch you, I will use knife and cut that your toothpick di.ck.
You should be ashamed of yourself, you not only inherited poverty, you inherited a toothpick di.ck.

Spit on his empty skull. Infidel!!

If they born any member of your family well let me know where you are. Your mother must be a prostitute that birthed you with HIV AIDS. Lmao.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 25, 2019
deebrownneymar:

If they born any member of your family well let me know where you are. Your mother must be a prostitute that birthed you with HIV AIDS. Lmao.
Gerarahere mehn and stay away from my mention, no time for losers.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 8:06am On Jan 25, 2019
Valerie47:

Bitch next time mind your fucking business and spread your HIV AIDS. You're a docile dimwit.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
deebrownneymar:

Bitch next time mind your fucking business and spread your HIV AIDS. You're a docile dimwit.
Respect yourself you this impotent monkey.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Ugosample(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
Studying consistently (even if it's 1hr at regular intervals) is key to passing

Playing with past questions too to give you an idea of the structure of the exam is also key

Then it's good to pray as well.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Valerie47:

Oh STFU you granddaughter of a LovePeddler.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Valerie47:

I'll impregnate you and your useless mother
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Danelo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
deebrownneymar:

deebrownneymar:

Oh STFU you granddaughter of a LovePeddler.
Valerie47:
deebrownneymar:

Valerie47:
KIDS SPOTTED
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 01, 2019
deebrownneymar:

And I will make your father disown you and give me all his life savings, you better stay away from my mention animal.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2019
deebrownneymar:

Its scary that people like you roam the street freely. You should be in a zoo.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2019
Danelo:

KIDS SPOTTED

Your father!
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2019
Valerie47:
And I will make your father disown you and give me all his life savings, you better stay away from my mention animal.

I ain't going no where bitch!!! You granddaughter of a LovePeddler. Lmao.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2019
Darivie04:

Its scary that people like you roam the street freely. You should be in a zoo.

Your useless father must be a monkey.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2019
deebrownneymar:

I ain't going no where bitch!!! You granddaughter of a LovePeddler. Lmao.
I won't be replying your mentions, class is bae, I don't talk to classless people, I'm done with you, bugger off!!!
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Valerie47:
I won't be replying your mentions, class is bae, I don't talk to classless people, I'm done with you, bugger off!!!

Just Bleep off you this ugly cockroach. In your next life I'm sure you would mind your business if you can't be polite. Witch!
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
deebrownneymar:

Just Bleep off you this ugly cockroach. In your next life I'm sure you would mind your business if you can't be polite. Witch!
Animal, I'm prettier than all the chewing gum girls you have dated, fool.

Your hideous down-syndrome sister is a witch, need I tell you, you inherited ugliness from your ugly olosho mother who is still finding it hard to tell your good for nothing drunkard father that you are not his son cause she doesn't know who she f**ked to born you.

If you are a dog, I swear I will put you down, you are useless, you better go and commit suicide, your village people are following you that's why you can't make it in life. ozu nwuru anwu.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by deebrownneymar: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Valerie47:
Animal, I'm prettier than all the chewing gum girls you have dated, fool.

Your hideous down-syndrome sister is a witch.

Aren't you the idiot that was forming class? You must be like those hoes who sleep around for money and deceive people that they work hard legit. The women in your family must be long term ashawos. Lmao.
Re: How To Pass Waec Exam In One Sitting by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
deebrownneymar:

Aren't you the idiot that was forming class? You must be like those hoes who sleep around for money and deceive people that they work hard legit. The women in your family must be long term ashawos. Lmao.
Thunder fire your nyash dia. ediot.

You inherited ugliness from your ugly olosho mother who is still finding it hard to tell your good for nothing drunkard father that you are not his son cause she doesn't know who she f**ked to born you.
If you are a dog, I swear I will put you down, you are useless, you better go and commit suicide, your village people are following you that's why you can't make it in life. ozu nwuru anwu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniben First Year Students School Fees / Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? / Can 1 Person Obtain Two Direct Entry Forms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.