Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky (1081 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2019
Nollywood Actress  Lizzy Anjorin who was just installed as the Borokini Adinni of Nigeria some weeks ago, an event which was attended by top Class Dignitaries of the society including the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, Ace Nigerian Female Fuji Artiste Salawa Abeni, Top Artistes in the Entertainment and Nigerian Male Barbie, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky.

In a deep appreciation message she penned to him in an Instagram post, Lizzy Anjorin stated the fact that in as much as Bobrisky hasn't been caught in sexual relationship with a Male, she still stands by him due to his philanthropic gesture he displayed at her event..

Read what she wrote below

Until you were caught with your fellow man ...Then I will deny you here and after life . But if it your crazy styles to sell your product, I stand by you ..To dissociate from poverty is not rice and beans

..Ask yourself before you condemn him ..did he rape? rob? Steal? Steal panties ? Steal government money ?? ... No ..I expect your former house help that betray you to show us and tell names of men that slept with you ...but no evidence and still people just pick on him becos of his mode of dressing ..little mind with gene of poverty talk trash and think dirty ..great mind with successful gene mind their business cos they want to be successful..i learnt something about you...when you walked in alot of people were laughing and making jest of you ..but I asked myself what is going through this guy mind ..later you stood up with your maccorooni style you shared over 300 big milos for people ..after few minutes everybody change their thought towards you ....The lesson learnt is that never see anybody useless regardless of how they appear..some people will look cool but deadly than death ..upgrade your brain great mind , mind their business because people you think are normal might not be useful ...They might be the one cutting you down behind you ..Those you think are useless might be apple of God eyes ..who am I to judge ?? You will be surprised in 2020 when he declared his family then you will realise he is just an innocent entertainer and clown of highest order ..Bob thank you for coming.

See more details here: https://afrobeatsglobal.com/i-still-stand-by-you-until-youre-caught-with-a-fellow-man-actress-lizzy-anjorin-assures-bobrisky/

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky by Oblongata: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2019
So when he said he loves to 'squirt' or snatch boyfriends, what did you think he meant?
Re: I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky by viceddy95(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2019
cool The one standing for somebody and the one she is standing for in other words (the stander and the standee needs urgent treatment)mad people supporting mad things since time memorial....

1 Like

Re: I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky by Les: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2019
She's has a point. Bob might be crazy but he's good and definitely not gay. Look beyond what you see on social media, that's where the truth lies! kiss

1 Like

Re: I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky by Jewelnutch: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2019
Les:
She's has a point. Bob might be crazy but he's good and definitely not gay. Look beyond what you see on social media, that's where the truth lies! kiss

Big lol, you're easily brainwashed. It's good to want to differ or be perceptive. You really should have these virtues at a higher phase. Bob is scared and Liz just became a powerful person, who else would you show acts of kindness to if not a lady you could help with cosmetics to cover her flaws that'd in return voice out for you. I have met this Bob guy and i know he's gay asf.
Re: I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky by Taniaa(f): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2019
Les:
He's as gay as they come

1 Like

Re: I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky by Les: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jewelnutch:

Big lol, you're easily brainwashed. It's good to want to differ or be perceptive. You really should have these virtues at a higher phase. Bob is scared and Liz just became a powerful person, who else would you show acts of kindness to if not a lady you could help with cosmetics to cover her flaws that'd in return voice out for you. I have met this Bob guy and i know he's gay asf.
what evidence do you have he is gay?
Re: I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky by Les: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Taniaa:
He's as gay as they come
proof he's gay?
Re: I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky by Jewelnutch: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Les:
what evidence do you have he is gay?

I don't care to have any, the worst thing I could do is monitor a gay person, nobody monitors anybody's sexual lifestyle, I cant tell if you're a dyke till I see how you act around your girlfriends personally. The little I've seen him perform tells it all.

1 Like

Re: I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky by Les: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jewelnutch:

I don't care to have any, the worst thing I could do is monitor a gay person, nobody monitors anybody's sexual lifestyle, I cant tell if you're a dyke till I see how you act around your girlfriends personally. The little I've seen him perform tells it all.
so you judged a book by its cover?
Re: I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky by Jewelnutch: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Les:
so you judged a book by its cover?

What's judgemental about that? Well if you call obviousness judgement, I did judge after the table of contents.
Re: I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky by Les: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jewelnutch:

What's judgemental about that? Well if you call obviousness judgement, I did judge after the table of contents.
well, if you check my moniker and the way I rapport with my peeps, you would judge me wrongly too.

(1) (Reply)

. / Actress Nkechi Blessing 'OMOGE LEKKI' Surprise 30TH Birthday Party / See The Stunning Picture Of Nollywood Actress,regina Daniels And Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.