Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Widow Loses Life Savings To Termites After Hiding Money Under Firewood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Loses Life Savings To Termites After Hiding Money Under Firewood (516 Views)

Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / 50-Year-Old Man Arrested After Hiding Day-old Baby Inside Zipped Handbag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widow Loses Life Savings To Termites After Hiding Money Under Firewood by Ikeboboafri: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2019
A 65-year-old widow identified as Fatima Nyande, reportedly lost her life savings to termites after hiding her money under firewood.  Fatima who buried her life savings of Gh¢2,000 (N147,000) in a hole under some firewood in her compound at Kpasa in the Nkwanta North district of the Volta Region, Ghana, said it was all because she never trusted banks. 

The widow who lost her  life savings to termites after hiding money under firewood, recounted an experience with one financial company made away with her Gh¢4,000.
“I STARTED SAVING THE MONEY IN THE DUG HOLE AT HOME AFTER DUBIOUS FINANCIAL COMPANIES ABSCONDED WITH MY GH¢4,000.00,” SHE SAID. 

Nursing her loss, she urged the public to save in banks, so as not to repeat the same mistake she committed. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/23/widow-loses-life-savings-to-termites-after-hiding-money-under-firewood/

lalasticlala

Re: Widow Loses Life Savings To Termites After Hiding Money Under Firewood by Ziel20: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2019
High guys.
Plees prey for me, I am righting O level inglish egein. I has bin falling sins 2010 but this yeah I am very redi and am comfeedent I wheel pass width a A.

1 Like

Re: Widow Loses Life Savings To Termites After Hiding Money Under Firewood by Olalan(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2019
Quite unfortunate......... really so sad her ignorance cost her her savings.
Re: Widow Loses Life Savings To Termites After Hiding Money Under Firewood by ceejayMAX(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2019
To go school good ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow Loses Life Savings To Termites After Hiding Money Under Firewood by Sunnymatey(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2019
Wait guyz, .......... So Ghc2,000 now exchange for N147,000? Giant of Africa my foot

(1) (Reply)

Full Video Of How A Man Was Killed By A Nigeria Customs Service Officer And What / Boy Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday In Lagos (video) / A Guy Was Robbed And His Phone Used To Transfer His Money To Another Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.