Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe (10840 Views)

APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba / Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC / Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by quickberry(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2019
okerekeikpo:
I[s]f dey like make the Pope or Trump decamp to APC Buhari is going back to daura he is a slowpoke[/s]

And you are a.......check the image attached

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by dullardpmb: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2019
Local champion with no political value

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by Kennitrust(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2019
People with no value
Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by Stakeholders(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2019
All those that are saying Buhari must go back to Daura I pity you better be calm because the way PDP people decamp to APC I feel like Buhari don enter oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by Turboking(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
It has not change the fact that Buhari is going back to Daura after Feb. 16 by God grace.
i wanted to like ur comment but decided otherwise to qoute ur stuupeedeetee.. atleast clap 4 me

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by dokunbam(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2019
PDP gone by the wind

Obj is supporting atifku because he has him by the balls and definitely control him
Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by ZAWs: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2019
People are leaving pdp everyday, because they have seen the shots already.

Obj is on autopilot mode.
He's obviously playing a defensive game.
So that when pdp lose they wont blame him for not helping them
Remember he said if he ever supports atiku for anything, God won't forgive him.
And who doesn't need God's forgiveness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by Baawaa(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2019
Luckylife:
Buhari is a disaster.
Have you use your drugs today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by shellworker: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Non entities leaving just because of the little money they received from APC.
Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by senatordave1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
shellworker:
Non entities leaving just because of the little money they received from APC.
Pdp doesn't exist in yobe.you dont even know anything about pdp in yobe so sharrap you novice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by Afospecialk: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nothing left for PDP in the north.

Southwest and North are more than enough to win the election for PMB.

The entire Southeast and South south should pls vote Atiku am sure they can't win anything in February.

PMB till 2023

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by Reader530(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mairo Amshi and Lawan Gana have always been APC members. We are talking of Waziri, Dambu, Kafayos, etc as PDP Yobe caucus. The people you mentioned have been Apc
Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by amanix: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
I know people teaches same course all the time but why plagiarized his content word for word?

From his Nairaland post to your website... Haba..

That is his intellectual property bro.

I bought the same course and I belong to the same support group with you. But am not going to call out your name for now.

nametty:

Stole content?? Laughable.

Hey Amanix, it is all different alright!

People teach same course all the time!

Re: Breaking News! Former PDP Chairman, Others Decamp To APC In Yobe by amanix: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
I know people teaches same course all the time but why plagiarized his content word for word?

From his Nairaland post to your website... Haba..

That is his intellectual property bro.

I bought the same course and I belong to the same support group with you. But am not going to call out your name for now.

nametty:

Stole content?? Laughable.

Hey Amanix, it is all different alright!

People teach same course all the time!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate May Proceed On Recess Without Buhari’s Ministerial List / Presidency, CBN, NASS, Back Lagos Recovery Effort As Sanwo-olu Unveils Team / APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.