Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,576 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba (12395 Views)

Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue / DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala / Osinbajo, Fayemi, Abubakar, Others Celebrate Osoba At His 80th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by aninibinladen: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Alhaji Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, a member of Stakeholders Relations for Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council on Friday said that he has decided to resign his membership of the All Progressives Congress APC to join the People’s Democratic Party PDP and work for the success of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Abubakar said that his decision to leave the APC was because of how the state chapter of the party is run and the seeming selfishness of some party members who are only concerned with their personal interests and nothing else.

He disclosed that he left the APC with his over Twenty Thousand member followers and was officially received into the PDP by the Taraba state governor Darius Ishaku on Thursday.

“I have decided to withdraw my membership from APC. I am presently a member of Presidential Campaign Council and was member of APC Legal Committee of the 2022 APC Convention, An aspirant of Taraba APC state chairman. I am also a former UDP Gubernatorial aspirant, and the pioneer managing director of Taraba state tourism developments board.

“I am moving with my structure of over 100 persons per ward totalling over 20,000 members who have voluntarily decided to follow me out of loyalty and frustration with developments in our party.

“Yesterday the 16th February 2023, I was officially received by his Excellency the Executive Governor of Taraba state Architect Darius Ishaku to PDP. I am tired with the way things are going on in the APC at the state level. The main players are all selfish and think nothing of the party. Nobody is willing to calm down. It is either self or nobody else” he said

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-pcc-member-20000-others-decamp-to-pdp-in-taraba/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Urheadmaster(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2023
tongue

There'll be lot of defection from APC the urchins party to PDP the looters party before the election day

59 Likes

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Karemarealty288(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2023
The Jungle is on 🔥 🔥

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by ecolime(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Another round of defection? APC don cast 😃

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Felimax(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2023
More decampees loading!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by iwaeda: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2023
aninibinladen:
Alhaji Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, a member of Stakeholders Relations for Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council on Friday said that he has decided to resign his membership of the All Progressives Congress APC to join the People’s Democratic Party PDP and work for the success of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Abubakar said that his decision to leave the APC was because of how the state chapter of the party is run and the seeming selfishness of some party members who are only concerned with their personal interests and nothing else.

He disclosed that he left the APC with his over Twenty Thousand member followers and was officially received into the PDP by the Taraba state governor Darius Ishaku on Thursday.

“I have decided to withdraw my membership from APC. I am presently a member of Presidential Campaign Council and was member of APC Legal Committee of the 2022 APC Convention, An aspirant of Taraba APC state chairman. I am also a former UDP Gubernatorial aspirant, and the pioneer managing director of Taraba state tourism developments board.

“I am moving with my structure of over 100 persons per ward totalling over 20,000 members who have voluntarily decided to follow me out of loyalty and frustration with developments in our party.

“Yesterday the 16th February 2023, I was officially received by his Excellency the Executive Governor of Taraba state Architect Darius Ishaku to PDP. I am tired with the way things are going on in the APC at the state level. The main players are all selfish and think nothing of the party. Nobody is willing to calm down. It is either self or nobody else” he said

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-pcc-member-20000-others-decamp-to-pdp-in-taraba/

Atiku is our next President. grin grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Dicoomoba: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2023
aninibinladen:

This one dey find new notes up and down 😂

7 Likes

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Coolsperm: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Although Atiku is far better than Tinubu but we prefer Peter Obi

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by aninibinladen: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2023
Feelers from Taraba have it that David Sabo Kente an APC gubernatorial aspirant whose court case removed the APC guber candidate is also now working for Atiku's victory, he was supposed to decamp at the PDP rally in Jalingo yesterday but unfortunately bad weather prevented Atiku from attending the rally.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Lelelalalele: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Atiku’s time has come.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Lelelalalele: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Mynd44 Nlfpmod
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by DennisEche(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2023
grin grin grin
NORTH JUST DEY PLAY BAT. Elrufai is playing Tinubu. Only urchins don't know El Rufai is working for Atiku. El Rufai is who he is today because of Atiku. Forget the pretence

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by ChangetheChange: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2023
APC is collapsing next week

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by HeadNigga: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Your people are standing with Obi and you are defecting to PpDP. You must have a political death wish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by html14java(f): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Ghen ghen ghen.... Cheh o ti clear

Over

3 Likes

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by html14java(f): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2023
html14java:
Ghen ghen ghen.... Cheh o ti clear

Over

E clear, e clear

See ehh...
#Obi-dient movement is no respecter of Party o.

As an APC or PDP Supporter, you can be #Obi-dient because this Nigeria is for all of us and noone is happy about the state of the nation. But we all know that
*Peter Obi is better.*
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nigerians are #Obi-dient.
*Just Vote Labour Party for President*

11 Likes

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Senator777: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2023
I laugh at my Igbo brothers. Some of them are rejoicing with this news now not knowing that the plan is either Atiku or interim government.

Peter Obi is not even an option at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by lazynairalander1: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Jungle you grew up too fast ooo, look at how matured you are now.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by seguno2: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2023
aninibinladen:

Jungle dey mature for Atiku’s presidential election victory.
Atiku is the best of the lot.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by mbahdi(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2023
The occultic government must scatter

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by Thebest12(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Wahala

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by princeade86(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2023
If u know, u know. Awa omo oduduwa ma ko ogbon dandan
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by salbis(m): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2023
Effect of naira redesign has started and more to come.

VOTE WISELY!

3 Likes

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by mactoni91(m): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2023
APC is dying slowly...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by opalu: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2023
I think it is time for Tinubu to do what noone has ever done in Nigerian history to step down for Peter Obi since both of them are Southerners and it is Northerner that is outgoing president. Step down for Peter Obi and make a Name like Nelson Mandela.

I am from Middle Belt but I grew up to see Northerners cashing out from the stupyd hatred between Igbos and Yorubas 2 of the largest tribes in Nigeria that both southerners. I dont understand this fo. olish hatred. Gaskiya

11 Likes

Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2023
The way people jump from party to party shows we are all selfish, one of d reason I like wike, he started in PDP n wen it's not in his favor he remain there dou causing more harm.....
Re: APC PCC Member, Abdulrazaq Gidado Abubakar, Others Decamp To PDP In Taraba by PeterObi4LP: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2023
Anything but Tinubu.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) / Bomb Blast Near Emir's Palace In Yobe? / ACF Asks Buhari To Extend Flight Ban To Benue, Taraba, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.