Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Adamu Says "My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins " - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Says "My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins " (392 Views)

You’re Not Complete Until You Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, CDS Tells Troops / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Says "My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins " by adamsfeyisayo: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2019
My joy won’t be complete until Buhari wins — Adamu
The senator representing Nasarawa West, Abdullahi Adamu, has said his joy would not be complete until President Muhammadu Buhari wins the 2019 presidential election.

Adamu, who is seeking third term in the Senate, spoke during his endorsement by a group, Renaissance Nigeria, in Keffi on Tuesday.

“My happiness and victory will never be complete unless President Muhammadu Buhari wins the 2019 presidential election,” he said.

He therefore urged members of the group to vote Buhari and all candidates of the All Progressives Congress both at the national and state levels.

He maintained that it is only Buhari that could rescue Nigeria from poverty.

The group’s President, Mr Yakubu Usman, said members were committed to Adamu’s victory in the forthcoming election.

He said their support for the senator was based on his past records in the areas of agriculture, education and health.

“Renaissance Nigeria wishes to declare its total and unreserved support for you so that you can continue your good work in the red chamber,” he said.

https://www.citadelng.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Says "My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins " by freshngwaboy(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Adamu the mumu.
where dullard Buhari wan from win before?
mad con3
Re: Adamu Says "My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins " by kric: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2019
pls am precious I need a job just have Olevel resides in port Harcourt anything will do if you have anything just text dis number 09054029661
Re: Adamu Says "My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins " by VaselineCrew: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Meanwhile, back in Nasarawa, dead bodies are piling up. Why won't you be happy mr man?

(1) (Reply)

Dear President Buhari, Welcome To Anambra - Your State Of Campaign Rallies / Ebonyi Community Agog As Former SGF Throws Unflinching Support To Dave Umahi / Marafa Asks Buhari To Shelve Zamfara Rally, Hails INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.