Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,796,264 members, 6,679,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 January 2022 at 06:36 AM

An Illegal Documentary Currently Going On By The Nigerian Television Authority N - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Illegal Documentary Currently Going On By The Nigerian Television Authority N (444 Views)

7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) / RSS Arrests Fake Policeman In Lagos Plying On An Illegal Route & Against Traffic / The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Illegal Documentary Currently Going On By The Nigerian Television Authority N by Nnetriplet: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Good day, Please I dont know who to run to, my phone and data was hacked by a group of journalists representing NTA, with the intention of making a documentary out of it.....as it is now am yet to make a formal complaint to the police, because I have no proof. This has really made me disorganized as most times I receive threathful calls from them to co-operate or they will release some private information.
cc lalasticala
Re: An Illegal Documentary Currently Going On By The Nigerian Television Authority N by mymadam(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2019
Nnetriplet:
Good day, Please I dont know who to run to, my phone and data was hacked by a group of journalists representing NTA, with the intention of making a documentary out of it.....as it is now am yet to make a formal complaint to the police, because I have no proof. This has really made me disorganized as most times I receive threathful calls from them to co-operate or they will releass some private information.
cc lalasticala
...And you are... WHO?
Re: An Illegal Documentary Currently Going On By The Nigerian Television Authority N by Nnetriplet: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2019
mymadam:

...And you are... WHO?
are you by anyway a journalist?
Re: An Illegal Documentary Currently Going On By The Nigerian Television Authority N by mymadam(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nnetriplet:

@Nnetriplet, journalist keh?
No ooo!
Re: An Illegal Documentary Currently Going On By The Nigerian Television Authority N by mymadam(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nnetriplet:

@Nnetriplet, me, journalist keh?
No ooo!

(1) (Reply)

Man, Wife, & Their 3 Children Who Died In Fire Outbreak Are Buried Amidst (pics) / Task Force Seize Hausa Man's Cabbage While Selling At Night In Edo State. Photos / Confession: How Ladies Raided In The Club In Abuja Were Put Under Duress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.