Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) (43257 Views)

Police raid Kogo forest in Katsina, bandits and kidnappers hideout / Katsina: Bandits Sack 10 Communities, Displace 2000 Residents - Thisday / 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by dre11(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2022
In what can be described as a kettle calling a pot black, a group of armed bandits have ‘arrested’ a scavenger, who is into stealing, in Katsina State.

PRNigeria gathered that the scavenger, a middle-aged man, specializes in uprooting metal rods and removing iron bars, from deserted buildings at a deserted village in the state.

The criminal scavenger was caught by the bandits while they were on a ‘patrol’ on their motorcycles, it was learnt.

An exclusive video obtained by PRNigeria showed the bandit-terrorists parading the scavenger and his stolen metal rods inside a cart before a community leader.

Though the date of the incident could not be confirmed from the video where the bandits warned the thief about the danger of stealing.

Don’t you know that it is a criminal offence to steal? You are lucky that we are handing you over to authority we could have executed for engaging in criminal activities,” the bandits warned.

The terrorists, who in the video wielded sophisticated guns, told the community leader to ensure the ‘scavenger thief’ is dealt with according to the law to deter others from stealing.

PRNigeria gathered that the bandits did not only hand over their ‘catch’ to the Katsina community chief but also ensured he was later whisked away by security personnel for interrogation

https://prnigeria.com/2022/09/05/photo-drama-katsina-bandits/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by damiloladuke: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2022
lol

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by Massiveglory: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2022
Probably they want to get the tompolo kind of contract.

280 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
grin

Because this is Nigeria!

Besides, Na thief dey Sabi footsteps of thieves... (Yoruba adage)

THIS IS SIMILAR TO WHAT GOVERNMENT DID WITH GOVERNMENT grin A.K.A TOMPOLÓ

A known criminal and certified militant giving billions of naira contract for security. In a country where we have:
Soldiers
Navy
Air force
Police
And even
Civil defence

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by BigDawsNet: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
So now legally Bandits are part of law enforcement agency in the Northern part of the country

I like Tinubu normally

But I don't fancy two things about his ambition

I don't like APC
I don't want Muslim Muslim ticket

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
grin embarassed
Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by FunkeAyorinde: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
grin grin Community Service

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by Elvixbeatz(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
[right][/right]
Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by chaddy16: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
Bandits arrest rival bandits grin grin.

22 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by lhordspy: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
Bandit arrest thief??

it is well . All i can say right now

35 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by havenz(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
I just the wonder how i wan take laugh this laugh way dey my mind.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by Obojuju: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2022
And Tinubu wants to continue from where Buhari has stopped. This is how bad the APC government has become. Come 2023 will be the end for all these nonsense when APC will be chased away from power and order and civility will return to Nigeria once again. Say NO to APC and vote wisely in 2023

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by chibike69: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by Kingpele(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by Proudlyomonna: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
grin Wahala
Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by BESTScientist1: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Because they are the same bandits/terrorists and .....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by MansoryMX(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
So Bandits caught a thief and hand him over to Authorities? Like they took him to the Authorities themselves? What does this tells y’all?

1. The Authorities in the North know these Bandits and their location.

2. The Authorities (if not all) are also working with these so called Bandits. I am beginning to believe they feed them intels.

3. Northerners embraced these people called Bandits. They see them as their foot soldiers.

4. There are high profile people in Federal government shielding these bandits and using them as their foot soldier.

The earlier the rest region gang up and break away from the North! The better!!!

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by RandyOku: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
This is EVERYTHING you need to see about the North.

Everyone there na BANDITgrin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by BennyMM(f): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Irony of Nigeria's situation

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by MaliCampus: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Lolz.. APC from Top to Bottom. Tinubu brought this calamity to Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by treesun: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by Sergio104(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
cool
Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by dkingsman82(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
Lolz
Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by adioolayi(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2022
10th wonders of the world grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by sureboykris(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2022
Lol. Naija
Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by Shaev7(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2022
Armed robber caught police stealing and hand them army authority. Lol.
Nigeria my country. It can only get better.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by theamazonguru(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2022
Only in Nigeria.
God have mercy.
Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by meum: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2022
Lol

A case of pot calling kettle black.

Let me ask, "authority" are not looking for bandits again abi? #ThisIsNigeria

You see that our leaders in various positions of "authority" are encouraging all the problems currently bedeviling us as a nation
Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2022
When did we get to the part where we think wrong is right...when we now have selective criminal activities
Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by SachaBastien(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2022
The new Sheriff has spoken.
Re: Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) by Oduduwa707: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2022
I keep saying there's more to these Bandits that we all know. The government themselves are the chief sponsors you like it or not.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps / Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) / 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.