Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Piggybank.ng 2019 Review: Read This Before Signing Up For An Account! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Piggybank.ng 2019 Review: Read This Before Signing Up For An Account! (495 Views)

Savings In Insurance Bank or Piggybank Which One Is Advicesable? / Piggybank Or Cowrywise / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piggybank.ng 2019 Review: Read This Before Signing Up For An Account! by KennethBen(m): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2019
If you are a Nigerian reading this post, you will agree with me that one big problem endemic to us, and maybe the rest of Africa is “savings”. Starting and committing to savings can be very funny as you may likely end up using the money saved in the process for some unseen expenses. Meanwhile, a 2-year old Nigerian Fintech start-up “PiggyBank.ng“.

Started by Somto Ifezue, Odunayo Eweniyi, and Joshua Chibueze who met first at Covenant University, Nigeria, is trying to solve this savings problem.

What Is PiggyBank? And How Can It Help You Save?
The concept is very simple; you can commit to saving as little as ₦100 a day into your online PiggyBank.ng account, if you don’t have an account already, this link will take you to the PiggyBank’s website on a new tab, where you can create an account later, but make sure you get all the information I have to share with you first...

Because of the article length, it's best you read more details from the source.

Read more here: https://kennethben.com/piggybank-review/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Loan / tips / Talc Needed In Bulk From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.