Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying (25013 Views)

51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Funkybabee(f): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Wow.. Glory be to God
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by FameTouch(f): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations, you shall eat the fruit of their labour....
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congrats to the woman. You waited patiently and got double blessings.

Unlike some people that have eaten half of their womb diabolically and shrunk the other half with bleaching cream because of attention and chicken change. embarassed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by kennys: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
queenblog:
Photos: Nigerian woman gives birth to twins after 8 years of ''waiting, crying, sowing seeds and dashing money to doctors'

A Nigerian woman identified as Chinyere Nwakaibeya took to Facebook to share her testimony. She gave birth to a set of twins after eight years of waiting. Read her post below.

"I never stop saying Amen... I keep Taping from other people testimony... I keep believing in God... After 8yr of waiting, crying, sowing seeds and above all dashing Doctors my money.. God did it without asking for Money.... TWO WONDERFUL CHILDREN .Giving me a new name (Mama Ejima only me).. U r next in line in Jesus name Amen..."

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/photos-nigerian-woman-gives-birth-to.html

They are yours and they are yours forever.
Only God can do this . Remain blessed.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by FameTouch(f): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
congratulations. You shall eat the fruit of their labour....
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by livitexguy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Glory1988(f): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
Amen and i also tape from your blessing
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Abortion At Times Leads To Delay
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Ejusni(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
She should tell the world the real father...her husband isn't.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by mrsoludomeka(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Givers never lack.when God will bless you,you will never know.congrats @mama ejima.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by profeddor15: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations ma,God will shower his mighty hand of protection on the mother and the baby twins in jesus name.
My wife and I tap into the anointing of twins this year in jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by bedspread: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
cassidy1996:
The Lord is Good..........
SO GOOD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Amhappy(f): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
cassidy1996:
The Lord is Good..........

All the time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations to her. But I like this Beyonce inspired head wear
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by bigiyaro(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
thank God for technology. barrenness shall soon be a thing of the past.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by wasi9ice: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
God be praised
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Ujuomo(f): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
freemanbubble:

Which lord
Na today day break for your lord eye
Nor be since eight years
Abeg shut up
U can't just b typing rubbish just because u have data. B warned embarassed angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by freemanbubble: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ujuomo:

U can't just b typing rubbish just because u have data. B warned embarassed angry angry angry
As I yarn the truth na don become wahalar
Why Africans dey hate the truth
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Greatguy01(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations madam.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nigerian bloggers sha, y'all go to Facebook groups and pick people's pictures without permission and post it on nairaland. She is a member of sisterhood global. A Facebook closed group.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by nikz(f): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Congratulations and I tap into this wonderful testimony in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by Daroland84(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Obrigado Abba father
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting, Crying by mechanics(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Wow, God of wonders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single / Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' / Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.