Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single (24996 Views)

What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Serendipity2023: 6:29am On Sep 01, 2023
The new girl I met requested to come and then leave for work from my house the next day, I obliged her.
Few moments after her arrival, she became quiet. She looked pensive and moody.

She requested for alcohol and I gave her Smirnoff. She demanded for something stronger; I now offered Origin bitters.

She recoiled into her shell, her eyes were misty if not teary.

She was lost in thoughts about the past, it was obvious.
"What could be the issue?", I muttered to myself.

She didn't want to talk and asked to be left alone.

I was worried because I had prepared my manhood for intimacy. I can't seem to get enough of that tight womanhood down there. So I didn't want any mood swings.

I prodded further and she said our discussion earlier brought back sad memories.

"Which discussion was that?"

"The genotype", she answered.

I now remembered she jolted me in the afternoon when she inquired of my Genotype.

I am AS. And I told her so.

I now remembered that I have checked this genotype at 4 different hospitals, 4 different occasions just to be sure there isn't any errors.

Because there had been cases of people thinking they were AA only to discover they were AS after giving birth to SS kids.

Some equally rejected AS spouses in the false belief that they themselves were AS.

"I have missed five men because of this",she continued.
"This is the reason why I am not yet married," she added.
It was painful to watch her in that mood.

Few ours earlier she was basking in the euphoria of having met a prince charming, a lover who would wipe away her tears and walk down the isle.

These hopes just got shattered. Not like I had promised to marry her shaa. But you know women and fantasy.

I comforted her.

Research suggests there are more AA genotype than others.
But my personal experience is different.

I have met more AA girls. But all the girls I ever liked were AS.

This is an impediment of some sorts for some of us.
But we aren't ready for this discussion yet.
➖➖➖➖➖

We still made love later because I needed to give her some natural sleeping pills.

I must add that no two women taste same.
This girl has a very tight womanhood, that contracts to grip my manhood.

Her womanhood drives me crazy.
This is how some women lose their husbands.
Just pray your husband doesn't meet her type as a side chick.

8 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Serendipity2023: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2023
It can be painful

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by TemplarLandry: 6:43am On Sep 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 6:55am On Sep 01, 2023
Too sad but it still worth it
But i need answers oo if it's God who created first man and woman then how did ss genotype come into existence

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Serendipity2023: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:
But i need answers oo if it's God who created first man and woman then how did ss genotype come into existence
Mystery

13 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Blake755: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Mystery
Omo somethings no too make sense oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by ojun50(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2023
Hmmmmm
Something , some time dey weakin life
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Benwallt(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2023
Blake755:

Everything originated from that Apple. Serpent's free gift to Eve alter everything

26 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Rucheen(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2023
That AS stuff can be terrible

Science laws are rugged laws

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Serendipity2023: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2023
Rucheen:
That AS stuff can be terrible

I swear

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by sylve11: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:
The new girl I met requested to come and then leave for work from my house the next day, I obliged her.
Few moments after her arrival, she became quiet. She looked pensive and moody.

She requested for alcohol and I gave her Smirnoff. She demanded for something stronger; I now offered Origin bitters.

She recoiled into her shell, her eyes were misty if not teary.

She was lost in thoughts about the past, it was obvious.
"What could be the issue?", I muttered to myself.

She didn't want to talk and asked to be left alone.

I was worried because I had prepared my manhood for intimacy. I can't seem to get enough of that tight womanhood down there. So I didn't want any mood swings.

I prodded further and she said our discussion earlier brought back sad memories.

"Which discussion was that?"

"The genotype", she answered.

I now remembered she jolted me in the afternoon when she inquired of my Genotype.

I am AS. And I told her so.

I now remembered that I have checked this genotype at 4 different hospitals, 4 different occasions just to be sure there isn't any errors.

Because there had been cases of people thinking they were AA only to discover they were AS after giving birth to SS kids.

Some equally rejected AS spouses in the false belief that they themselves were AS.

"I have missed five men because of this",she continued.
"This is the reason why I am not yet married," she added.
It was painful to watch her in that mood.

Few ours earlier she was basking in the euphoria of having met a prince charming, a lover who would wipe away her tears and walk down the isle.

These hopes just got shattered. Not like I had promised to marry her shaa. But you know women and fantasy.

I comforted her.

Research suggests there are more AA genotype than others.
But my personal experience is different.

I have met more AA girls. But all the girls I ever liked were AS.

This is an impediment of some sorts for some of us.
But we aren't ready for this discussion yet.
➖➖➖➖➖

We still made love later because I needed to give her some natural sleeping pills.

I[i] must add that no two women taste same.[/i]
This girl has a very tight womanhood, that contracts to grip my manhood.

Her womanhood drives me crazy.
This is how some women lose their husbands.
Just pray your husband doesn't meet her type as a side chick.

AS? AS? Hmmm cool

1 Like

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Biglittlelois(f): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Next time, be conscious enough to ask vital questions before feelings sets in, to avoid heartbreaks.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Serendipity2023: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2023
Biglittlelois:
Next time, be conscious enough to ask vital questions before feelings sets in, to avoid heartbreaks.

It's so painful.

Is it good asking such questions directly?

People can pretend a lot

8 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Biglittlelois(f): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:

It's so painful.

Is it good asking such questions directly?

People can pretend a lot

I don't see anything wrong in asking such questions directly, it shows that the man wants a serious relationship that can lead to something permanent

For me I always ask though I'm AA, but I ask in case the man is SS, nothing wrong in asking.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Serendipity2023: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2023
Biglittlelois:

I don't see anything wrong in asking such questions directly, it shows that the man wants a serious relationship that can lead to something permanent

For me I always ask though I'm AA, but I ask in case the man is SS, nothing wrong in asking.

I don't like anything suggesting being too forward.

I think I want to observe people first before doing anything suggesting marital intentions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Biglittlelois(f): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:

I don't like anything suggesting being too forward.

I think I want to observe people first before doing anything suggesting marital intentions.

Alright.

3 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Steady259(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2023
Though experiences like this can be very painful, but at the end of the day, it's worth it.

No amount of failed marriage pain as a result of genotype mismatch can be compared to birthing children that will completely live their life in pain and misery.

At a point in the life of such parent, they will wish they had taken such bold step and had gone thier separate ways during courtship

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Bashon: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2023
I was in the same situation for many years. My genotype AC, but the ladies with AA usually have character issues. Some will even tell you they are doing you a favor, unfortunately. Most of those with AS usually the opposite. But at a point, I hod to throw caution to the wind and do the needful with someone that is AS. My brothers and sisters, every day of that 9 months of pregnancy was like, "what have I done". But when the boy came weighing almost 4kg without any issue, I calm down and after 5 years, did his genotype, it came out AS. Still trying for another one. But, please, this is not to say you should do same.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Serendipity2023: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2023
Bashon:
I was in the same situation for many years. My genotype AC, but the ladies with AA usually have character issues. Some will even tell you they are doing you a favor, unfortunately. Most of those with AS usually the opposite. But at a point, I hod to throw caution to the wind and do the needful with someone that is AS. My brothers and sisters, every day of that 9 months of pregnancy was like, "what have I done". But when the boy came weighing almost 4kg without any issue, I calm down and after 5 years, did his genotype, it came out AS. Still trying for another one. But, please, this is not to say you should do same.

I thought there was a way of finding out the genotype of the foetus?

3 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by seunH: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Mystery
Actually sir, originally, all genotypes were AA. But as a result of mutation which was passed on to offspring, one of the A in the AA changed to S hence we now had the AS genotype. Interestingly AS confers resistance to malaria especially in Sub Saharan Africa. That's why the genotype seems to thrive over here.

12 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Serendipity2023: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2023
seunH:
Actually sir, originally, all genotypes were AA. But as a result of mutation which was passed on to offspring, one of the A in the AA changed to S hence we now had the AS genotype. Interestingly AS confers resistance to malaria especially in Sub Saharan Africa. That's why the genotype seems to thrive over here.

One A turned to S, how?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by seunH: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:

One A turned to S, how?
- Okay let me explain; everything about our body including our genotype is governed by proteins which are arranged in a specific way. Sometimes during pregnancy or exposure to harmful radiation/dangerous chemicals, these proteins may be affected or misarranged and this leads to a completely different type of protein. In summary, the difference between A and S is simply the difference in the arrangement of the protein that makes them up.

53 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by TimT: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2023
Lol... So after all the emotional talk, you still went ahead and bleeped the girl... grin grin grin
And worse, you liked the Bleep too much to say "it grips your manhood and drives you crazy"...

Oya enjoy dey go...

By the way, when you get married for companionship and love, then genotype won't be an issue..
But if you get married for kids, then look for what matches your type

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Serendipity2023: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2023
TimT:
Lol... So after all the emotional talk, you still went ahead and bleeped the girl... grin grin grin
And worse, you liked the Bleep too much to say "it grips your manhood and drives you crazy"...

Oya enjoy dey go...

By the way, when you get married for companionship and love, then genotype won't be an issue..
But if you get married for kids, then look for what matches your type

Lol, i had to make love to het to calm her down.

3 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Jeon(f): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2023
grin

Before excuses was Money, no wife material, no love, and now genotype wants to take the lead.

Very funny.

14 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Serendipity2023: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Why book space?
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by TimT: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Lol, i had to make love to het to calm her down.
Really? So na making love dey calm people down.... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Serendipity2023: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
TimT:

Really? So na making love dey calm people down.... grin grin

Yes naa

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by TimT: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Serendipity2023:

Yes naa
So where do u guys stand in the relationship... As genotype no work again... Will you still be calming her down grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by bigdammyj: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
Noted.
and some of us are being forced to become single.
Re: Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single by Evestar200(f): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
This Genotype thing is an issue.

Still trying to run another test because the first one I did came out as AA.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House / Man Batters Wife Over Missing N2,000 (photo) / Checkout This Cute 4 Generation In One Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.