Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Curvy Princess Shyngle Cries Out - I Totally Hate My Body, It's A Curse To Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Princess Shyngle Cries Out - I Totally Hate My Body, It's A Curse To Me (1076 Views)

Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Princess Shyngle Cries Out - I Totally Hate My Body, It's A Curse To Me by superali: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ghana-based Gambian sultry actress, Princess shyngle yesterday shamed her body after publicly announcing how it's been a curse to her and only brings negative attention and publicity towards her.
It could be recalled that some weeks ago she brought negative attention to herself when she confirmed to one of her fans on social media that she breathes through her anus.
The Ghana-based Gambian actress has featured in a number of movies with her latest blockbuster movie titled "Cheerful family".

Source : https://davepartner.com/blog/2019/01/23/curvy-nollywood-actress-princess-shyngle-cries-out-i-totally-hate-my-body-its-a-curse-to-me/

Re: Curvy Princess Shyngle Cries Out - I Totally Hate My Body, It's A Curse To Me by FriedBanana: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Me i like the body o. I can love it for both of us grin. I found more of her pictures here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9LVtjN-OQw
Re: Curvy Princess Shyngle Cries Out - I Totally Hate My Body, It's A Curse To Me by slayprint: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hmmmmn,Your body your pride.

I make customized 3D phone cases,please check my profile.Thanks.
Re: Curvy Princess Shyngle Cries Out - I Totally Hate My Body, It's A Curse To Me by Peterdreddblog(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Alex Wows In Lovely Sunday Outfits / Nkechi Blessing Strips During MC Galaxy’s Live Instagram Video / Popular Comedian, Nedu Wazobia Set To Remarry Today - Legit Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.