Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually (81933 Views)

See The Big Ass Of Princess Shyngle That Made Michael Essien Dump His Wife / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / Christabel Ekeh: "I Have A Crush On Michael Essien" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2018
Ghana based Gambian actress Princess Shyngle has named former Blackstars footballer Michael Essien as one of the 99.9% of boyfriends who couldn’t satisfy her in bed, thus, making her to resort to the use of dildos as she revealed about 2 weeks ago.

Shyngle is scheduled to appear on Delay’s show this weekend and in a teaser of her upcoming appearance, Delay manages to get her to admit she dated Michael Essien after initially trying to deny it.

Since she dated Essien and she said no man has ever been able to satisfy her, it stands to reason that the former Chelsea midfielder failed to do his job whilst dating her leading her to turn to her trusty Love Machine.

Shyngle even admitted that she kissed Essien in a club.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/michael-essien-is-one-of-the-99-9-lovers-who-failed-to-satisfy-me-princess-shyngle/

3 Shares

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by donbachi(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2018
Because him no die untop..atleast his cash and gifts satisfied you.

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Headlesschicken(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2018
undecided Where is d write up of her saying so.... U just tag two ppl n start talking rubbish.... Take yuh time.o

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Waakanda: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2018
How dare you humiliate Essien like that angry ... We Chelsea Fans...

4 CV Samples written by an HR Expert and commended by all: www..com/cv-samples ... No excuse for not getting your desired job.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by wayne4loan: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2018
Bring that your punana come my workshop for sokoto, I promise you, your life will never remain the same grin

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by dumininu01(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2018
Where is creamy banana cheesy cheesy the horse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Burgerlomo: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2018
Me no no say that dude be one of our 1 minute club members ooo cool

6 Likes

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Alphanancy: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
You should be the one to satisfy him. He was the one PAYING! Not the other way round. Is he your mate?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Cholls(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
my sister Agbgift is it true?
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by OboOlora(f): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Omo, this one don use waist trainer shift spleen go where liver suppose dey!

BTW, why would she get paid for sex and still wanna be satisfied sexually? She wants to eat her cake n still have it?

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Thebwoy: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Pack of poo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by BruncleZuma: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Another stupid thread....

36 Likes

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by itiswellandwell: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ohh boy! I look the waist sotey i come dey see error code. How person wan take satisfy someone with abnormal waist which signifies, the other rest of the body is abnormal. Maybe the puscy done shift or tiny sef. Essein should sue this girl abeg.

Cheap s6 edge plus. Check my signature.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by martowskin1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nigeria bloggers and politicians I don't know who is more stupid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by soberdrunk(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Chai!!! Chai!!! I wont say anything but Shyngle if you know you have mind bring this challenge to Portharcourt Rivers State Nigeria then you will know that there is a big difference between 'bread' and "buns'...... angry

4 Likes

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by tosyne2much(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
But if we are to look at it from a logical angle, footballers are supposed to be good in bed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by tiredoflife(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ghanaians are usually one minute men
Its not news
Too much kenke don dilute their sperms grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by barongmj(f): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Savage post grin grin
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by CChillz: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
why does irrelevant news like this keep making front page?? wetin concern us with ndi Ghana?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by donnie(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hmm.

How will they satisfy you since that isn't their life's ambition.

Can a cup of water fill an ocean? Mtcheeeew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by pansophist(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Because a man cannot satisfy you in bed doesn't make him less of a man, and if 99% of the men you've dated still can't satisfy you, it means you are insatiable, as you are the denominating factor.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by zicoraads: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:
I love your memes. grin

3 Likes

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Saff(f): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wake me up show me what you got cos I don’t want no one minute man

2 Likes

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by jumper524(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
OboOlora:

BTW, why would she get paid for sex and still wanna be satisfied sexually? She wants to eat her cake n still have it?
thankgod say you clear the issue.. The waist been shock me..
Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by iamdebby(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
essien was the o.1 % that satisfied her grin

2 Likes

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Ekez(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
When your pussy wide like lagos/ibadan expressway?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by Senorprinz(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
OboOlora:

seriously, it baffles me, those people can be funny, satisfy her, on top the guy money o. It's just like Mtn complaining that customers aren't satisfying them.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually by bamasite(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Now we have heard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) / Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.