Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) (22116 Views)

Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) by Chepy: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
embarassed
Re: Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
I pray he is found

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and/or beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application...A trial will convince you!
Re: Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
I hope this case has been reported to the police.
Re: Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
pascalbenz:
Choi! Dis kind news now na back to back ...abeg make election do finish before everbody miss
grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
I hope Delsu saga wouldn't repeat itself. I pray it doesn't at all.
Re: Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) by cnonyechi(f): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
uchman48:
Since they have a clue that he received a call and rush out, all thee security agency needs to do is to find out the time of call and trace the number that called within that time frame, every time we go dey teach this police people their job.

How will dey find and trace the no when dey dont ave his phone
Re: Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) by EmmyCC: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Last Time Akila Final year Masscom Esut was killed now this one is missing. God pls save him
Re: Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) by wink2015(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
JosWatchDog:
A young man has just been declared missing in Enugu State, Enugu. One of his friends have taken to social media to share his picture and hoping that good willing Nigerians will help find him.

The young man who was identified as Israel Okoye is a (400) final year Mass Communication student of Enugu State University of Science And Technology (ESUT).

Israel Okoye was declared missing on the 15th of January, 2019. According to a phone call JTCBLOG had with Israel Okoye brother, Michael, he narrated that Israel Okoye who lives in school got a call from a strange number that faithful day, and he left in a hurry. Since then, he has not returned.

One of his friends shared his with the caption:

My friend has been missing for the past 7 days. He was last seen on the 15th of January at his school Enugu State University (ESUT) and all his numbers are not reachable Anyone who sees him should please contact his brother Michael 08173270441 or Chima 08037680309
And please I implore us all, pray for him, for his safety, for his safe return. PLEASE.
Please share. If you are a blogger please help share too. Israel has to be found �

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2019/01/esut-final-year-student-israel-okoye.html

I HOPE HE DID NOT FAKE HIS PLIGHT TO EXTORT MONEY FROM A PARENT OR GUARDIAN?
Re: Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hmm this guy is not in mass communication department o op you are mistaken
Re: Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
He will be found by God's grace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz / 5666 Teachers Sacked By Abia State Government / Tinuade Okoro Is Ghana's Best Graduating Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.