Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

"Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says (66931 Views)

Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / Breaking!!! Buhari Has Cloned Down Kano. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by Afospecialk: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
onatisi:

i dont see this election concluding without real issues , it is certain apc will not want to relinquish power even if the whole electorate vote against them , they will do everything and anything possible to win , rigging will be very rampant and there will be skirmishes but ultimately the will of the people will prevail

Mumu listen to yourself.

How many crowd can Atiku pull in Nigeria that can supersed PMB ?

PMB will win by landslide margin I swear.

Don't be deceived by the magnitude of crowd for campaign as it's usual business

Election will be different from campaign.

PMB till 2023
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by IbrahimDamola: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
bantudra:

[s]dont get too involved in politics....you can get disappointed badly[/s]....

I don't take opinions of illiterate zombirudeens like you seriously. Prove to me you have a brain sitting in your coconut skull first, then I may wager 1% of the fucvk that I usually give. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by Friend01(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Eco101:
Atiku should just get reasonable number of votes in the North and South West. South East is 99 percent locked down for him. Infact, the name Buhari is like Ebola down here in the East, even APC members are just there for Senatorial and other position candidates, same with South South. If you think APC members in South East and South South are voting for Buhari, you need a check up.

Oga,I agree with you on SE, but as for SS , I pretty much doubt your assertion, maybe PDP states can give Atiku something,but Edo Ondo are certainly locked down for Mai gaskiya.
particularly Edo people who trust PMB are more.
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by paq1: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
ClearFlair:

I’m not sure you know what you’re talking about. Neutralized ko nuclearized ni. Clear victory for Atiku? In which country? Don’t make me laugh abeg. Nah comedians PDP just dump for Nairaland o.
Yes, apc/buhari have been neutralized in those states. The landslide ain't no more.
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by Kabir96: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
Haahhha.its unfortunate that ipobian pigs have finally admitted that the entire S/east nd S/south region cannot save Atiku from emminent defeat and is so fortunate for Buhari supporters that d ipobian pigs now depends on states like Kano,sokoto to win election not knowing that kwankwaso loss a greater part of his fans d day he pull out of APC.We citizens of Kano know that it will be a tough battle btwn ganduje nd kwankwaso for gubernatorial election but for d presidential election Buhari remain d candidate of d kanawas irrespective whether u re in ganduje camp or kwankwaso camp.70-80% is sure for Buhari/osinbajo
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by bantudra: 2:28am On Jan 24, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

I don't take opinions of illiterate zombirudeens like you seriously. Prove to me you have a brain sitting in your coconut skull first, then I may wager 1% of the fucvk that I usually give. grin

stfu....moroon....you are a typical blockhead....

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by IbrahimDamola: 5:31am On Jan 24, 2019
bantudra:

stfu....moroon....you are a typical blockhead....

1 Share

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by otijah2: 5:41am On Jan 24, 2019
dominusgai:

Wanted to keep quiet until I read this. It shows you lack insight in the east. Atiku will win Onitsha, and the people you feel hate him will be the one to deliver the city to him.
No u misunderstood me Oga, I was referring to Buhari.
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by bantudra: 6:02am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=IbrahimDamola post=75053747][/quote]

barawo....idiota....
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by haffaze777(m): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2019
kufre2010:
No 2 term for the king of the north

forgone issue
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by berrystunn(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2019
bantudra:

to the rest of nigeria,the north is terra incognita....

not many in the south know much about the north....

infact,many southerners are scared of the north....

we just dont know what will come next from that area.... undecided undecided

Those crowd you see on campaign ground is arranged crowd.

2015 election Jonathan shut down Kano in his rally..
At the end He did not get upto 3000 vote.

Buhari crowd in SE was massive too in 2015.
At the end he got 5% vote in SE.
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by berrystunn(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Kabir96:
Haahhha.its unfortunate that ipobian pigs have finally admitted that the entire S/east nd S/south region cannot save Atiku from emminent defeat and is so fortunate for Buhari supporters that d ipobian pigs now depends on states like Kano,sokoto to win election not knowing that kwankwaso loss a greater part of his fans d day he pull out of APC.We citizens of Kano know that it will be a tough battle btwn ganduje nd kwankwaso for gubernatorial election but for d presidential election Buhari remain d candidate of d kanawas irrespective whether u re in ganduje camp or kwankwaso camp.70-80% is sure for Buhari/osinbajo

Shut up you are not from the north
Talking nonsense, be deceiving yourself with arrange crowd in campaign ground.

Kwankwaso don't have fans, he have die hard followers. die hard followers , I repeat die hard followers. Who can die for him any day any time.
Followers are different from supporters.
Without election his followers are with him loyal and faithful to him ..

Name 3 person in APC that have followers like Kwankwaso ,Tambuwa, Galadima .

3 of them can deliver 10m vote across the north.

Buhari 10 and 12 million vote of the years... Go and do your home work who is behind it.
For your information is Galadima.

Take it or live it the vote in North is divided,
Atiku single handedly will get upto 6 million votes in north ,

Kwankwaso, Markafi , Tambuwa, Galadima, put together will deliver 10m vote

This is reality, SS and SE is 100% confirmed PDP which is not and can never be divided.

SW is divided too because AAC is pulling APC supporters in SW.
Take it all live it AAC is 95% youth, and 51% of the total PVC is for the youth.
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by berrystunn(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2019
Afospecialk:

Mumu listen to yourself.

How many crowd can Atiku pull in Nigeria that can supersed PMB ?

PMB will win by landslide margin I swear.

Don't be deceived by the magnitude of crowd for campaign as it's usual business

Election will be different from campaign.

PMB till 2023

Shut up , are you from the north
Talking nonsense, be deceiving yourself with arrange crowd in campaign ground and 2015 election,
North against SS and SE, 2019 is btw Fulani vs Fulani, Muslim vs Muslim, northern vs northern.

Kwankwaso don't have fans, he have die hard followers. die hard followers , I repeat die hard followers. Who can die for him any day any time.
Followers are different from supporters.
Without election his followers are with him loyal and faithful to him ..
Men that deliver in elections.
Name 3 person in APC that have followers like Kwankwaso ,Tambuwa, Galadima .
I don't want to add more,
3 of them can deliver 10m vote across the north.

Buhari 10 and 12 million vote over the years... Go and do your home work who is behind it.
For your information is Galadima.

Take it or live it the vote in North is divided,
Atiku single handedly will get upto 6 million votes in north ,

Kwankwaso, Markafi , Tambuwa, Galadima, put together will deliver 10m vote

This is reality, SS and SE is 100% confirmed PDP which is not and can never be divided.

SW is divided too because AAC is pulling APC supporters in SW.
Take it all live it AAC is 95% youth, and 51% of the total PVC is for the youth.

No need to tell you who will win, the hand writing is everywhere, the body language of the international community is clear.

Same thing happened 2015 for buhari.

1 Like

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by onatisi(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2019
paq1:

Yes, apc/buhari have been neutralized in those states. The landslide ain't no more.
it is quiet amusing that people are using the voting pattern of 2015 , when buhari contested against a christian southerner who reneged on his agreement of a single term and which got the whole north to gang up against him and to give buhari a bloc vote , to compare with an election coming up which buhari is pitched against another fulani northerner , nd with growing dissent all over the country about the state of the nation . there is no more bloc vote for buhari or apc again , the votes will be split in the north and some states are already sure for pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by berrystunn(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2019
dokie:

Divided vote is good enough for pdp.

North is divided because the election is between Fulani vs Fulani, Muslim vs Muslim, northern vs northern.

SW is also divided because of AAC take it back youth pulling APC supporters.
51% of the PVC is for the youth.

Follow the last election in SW was very close btw PDP and APC.

SE , SS is for PDP 100%
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by paq1: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2019
onatisi:

it is quiet amusing that people are using the voting pattern of 2015 , when buhari contested against a christian southerner who reneged on his agreement of a single term and which got the whole north to gang up against him and to give buhari a bloc vote , to compare with an election coming up which buhari is pitched against another fulani northerner , nd with growing dissent all over the country about the state of the nation . there is no more bloc vote for buhari or apc again , the votes will be split in the north and some states are already sure for pdp.
You are very clear with the dynamics bro. God bless the head on your shoulder.
Re: "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says by dominusgai(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2019
otijah2:
No u misunderstood me Oga, I was referring to Buhari.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.