Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections (14334 Views)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank In Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections by Donraqh(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
AmazingELixir:
shocked

I have a substantial amount of money in that bank ooh!...

If you understand CBN broadcast while it withdrew Skye Bank license on 24th September 2018. You'll remember they'd say Skye bank license has been withdrawn is now a "bridge bank" called Polaris bank limited.

Going by the "bridge bank", it apparently means the bank is on transit and will be sold as soon as they get buyer.

AMCON invested N386b, they'll have to get this money back. So it's still the normal transition process, no cause for alarm and no body should induce the public into panic.

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections by kripen(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Iyam not understanding this govt, anything they touch is death.

This country done tire me

My primary school friends Iyam ready now, slap me I want to see myself in Canada.
Re: AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections by AmazingELixir: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Donraqh:

If you understand CBN broadcast while it withdrew Skye Bank license on 24th September 2018. You'll remember they'd say Skye bank license has been withdrawn is now a "bridge bank" called Polaris bank limited.

Going by the "bridge bank", it apparently means the bank is on transit and will be sold as soon as they get buyer.

AMCON invested N386b, they'll have to get this money back. So it's still the normal transition process, no cause for alarm and no body should induce the public into panic.

Quite understandable...but permit me to express some degree fear as a normal human response to uncertainty.... grin
Re: AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
This AMCON stuff is just an open-licence for northerners to steal as much money as they can from the Nigerian treasury, with the active connivance and partnership of CBN officials.

A sixth of national budget is secretly siphoned into a private entity with zero oversight from the legislature and no one has said one word in the national assembly. Had Nigeria been a civilized society, Emefiele and the entire Skye Bank management would be eating garri and beans in jail right now. Ever wondered where people like Moghalu and that Adelabu guy got money to splash around on elections?
Re: AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections by bizz22: 2:34am On Jan 24, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Vows To Clampdown On Traders Inflating Commodity Prices / 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! / Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.