Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! (14350 Views)

Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start / It Takes About 6 Hrs To Sell 20 Sachets Of Water Wch Amounts To A Total Of N200 / Own A Successful Online Business Today Using Your Smart Phone... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by importexpert(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2016
Creating a successful online business involves much more than putting a website on the internet and then sitting back and waiting for customers to come rushing to your site to buy your products and services. especially with the level of competition that exist in the world today.

No matter what industry you are in, there are a number of steps that you need to observe to reach success. Here are 5 steps that every successful online entrepreneur follows.

1. Constantly Provide Value

There's a lot of competition online there will be other businesses selling similar products and services that are very similar to yours. Your prospects will need a reason to buy from you and the most effective way to do that is continuously provide them with the best possible value. What are the problems that they deal with day-to-day? How and what can you do to help them? By supplying useful information to your prospect they will come to know, like and trust you. And when they are ready to buy, you'll be the first person they come to.

2. Sell Top Quality Products And Services

It takes a reasonable length of time to develop your online reputation, but it can be broken very quickly if you sell poor quality items that don't deliver what you promised. Whether you sell your own products or you sell other people's products using the affiliate marketing business model, don't be tempted to sell low quality products to make a quick buck. this is the reason why many online business are painted scam. they promise heaven on earth and deliver nothing. the point hear is to over deliver wink

3. Constantly Build A List

List building is one most important elements for creating a successful online business. It's where to obtain the email addresses of people who have shown an interest in your products or services. When you have their email address you can remain in contact with them,rather than hoping that they will come back to your website. Every person added to your list is a new prospect. The most effective way to build a list is to provide your target audience something of value in return for their email address. please note the boded.

4. Be Available

Ensure that your website has a 'Contact Me' page which allows people to get in contact with you. When someone comments on your blog post or on one of your social media updates, make the effort to respond. As your business grows, this may become more demanding but that's when you can hire a virtual assistant to help you with your customer communications.

5. Continue Learning

Once you've started your online business, you can't sit back and think that you know everything that there is to know. As you build your business, build your knowledge. Remember that success is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to learn new skills and keep up to date so that you can remain one step ahead of your competition.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by Taeewo(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by importexpert(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2016
this is a must see from me for anybody that wants to learn online business.. https://www.nairaland.com/2963335/join-2016-mini-importation-millionaires
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2016
Following.
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by importexpert(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2016
Taeewo:
Nice one

thanks
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by importexpert(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2016
AbuMikey:
Following.

hi bro, where have you been? its been a while the last time i hear from you. hope all is going on well?
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2016
importexpert:

hi bro, where have you been? its been a while the last time i hear from you. hope all is going on well?

I'm fine..I've been doing fine.

How about You?
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:35pm On May 15, 2016
importexpert:
Creating a successful online business involves much more than putting a website on the internet and then sitting back and waiting for customers to come rushing to your site to buy your products and services. especially with the level of competition that exist in the world today.

No matter what industry you are in, there are a number of steps that you need to observe to reach success. Here are 5 steps that every successful online entrepreneur follows.

1. Constantly Provide Value

There's a lot of competition online there will be other businesses selling similar products and services that are very similar to yours. Your prospects will need a reason to buy from you and the most effective way to do that is continuously provide them with the best possible value. What are the problems that they deal with day-to-day? How and what can you do to help them? By supplying useful information to your prospect they will come to know, like and trust you. And when they are ready to buy, you'll be the first person they come to.

2. Sell Top Quality Products And Services

It takes a reasonable length of time to develop your online reputation, but it can be broken very quickly if you sell poor quality items that don't deliver what you promised. Whether you sell your own products or you sell other people's products using the affiliate marketing business model, don't be tempted to sell low quality products to make a quick buck. this is the reason why many online business are painted scam. they promise heaven on earth and deliver nothing. the point hear is to over deliver wink

3. Constantly Build A List

List building is one most important elements for creating a successful online business. It's where to obtain the email addresses of people who have shown an interest in your products or services. When you have their email address you can remain in contact with them,rather than hoping that they will come back to your website. Every person added to your list is a new prospect. The most effective way to build a list is to provide your target audience something of value in return for their email address. please note the boded.

4. Be Available

Ensure that your website has a 'Contact Me' page which allows people to get in contact with you. When someone comments on your blog post or on one of your social media updates, make the effort to respond. As your business grows, this may become more demanding but that's when you can hire a virtual assistant to help you with your customer communications.

5. Continue Learning

Once you've started your online business, you can't sit back and think that you know everything that there is to know. As you build your business, build your knowledge. Remember that success is a journey, not a destination. Take the time to learn new skills and keep up to date so that you can remain one step ahead of your competition.

cc: general Lalasticlala

Thanks alot

I had really learn
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by Flexherbal(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2016
You have done well!
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by BizBayo: 5:27pm On May 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by initialize(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2016
6.) Always have Stock: Make your product available at all times cos you loose that customer when he calls for a product and the product is out of stock

7) Be consistent: In Quality, Pricing, Logistics and Packaging

cool Make clear images and description (specifications if it's a Phone) of your products and services

9) After Sales Support: Your sales shouldn't be concluded at delivery, you have to give audience to your customers when they reach out about a product you deliver to them for support, guide or instructions.

10) Honesty (Trust Concern): Most start-up online business can not offer pay-on-delivery (POD) services outside their location such they require the buyer to pay before delivery is made to the buyer's location. On receiving payment from some that erase the trust doubt by sending you payment before delivery, be honest enough to send the exact item the money was paid.

I sell Affordable Android Phones, Tablets and other tech items.

08069321573 on WhatsApp or thru Calls.

@bangysmv on IG n Twitter
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by osesology(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2016
ok. I came to learn
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by tetula123(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2016
Good one
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by faites(f): 5:36pm On May 15, 2016
Never used to reply comments on my website, but I'll start now. Nice one
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by importexpert(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2016
you just have to start
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by importexpert(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2016
AbuMikey:

I'm fine..I've been doing fine.

How about You?

i am very fine bro. i am happy to hear from you once again.
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by importexpert(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Thanks alot

I had really learn

you are most welcomed.
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by importexpert(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
You have done well!

thanks.
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by ifyeez: 5:59pm On May 15, 2016
Tell us how to hammer abeg time no dey. #Yahoo levels
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by importexpert(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2016
BizBayo:
Nice one

thanks
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by importexpert(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2016
osesology:
ok. I came to learn

you are most welcomed. i pray that you have learn some things.
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by importexpert(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2016
tetula123:
Good one

thanks.
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by importexpert(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2016
faites:
Never used to reply comments on my website, but I'll start now. Nice one

it is very important you start it sooner than later

1 Like

Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by Youngzedd(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2016
I am here to learn.
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by Viktor1983(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2016
Na so
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by VocalWalls: 6:11pm On May 15, 2016
Nice points.
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by Techwriter: 6:13pm On May 15, 2016
good points
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by uvalued(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2016
thks
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2016
A well detailed, concise & useful list

thumbs up OP.

now this is Y we call it a forum.
Re: 5 Things It Takes To Create A Successful Online Business!!!! by yomalex(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2016
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chivita Employee Paid 419 Spiritualist ₦11m To Kill Boss / Do You Wish To Start Jewelry Business And More / IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.