Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Missing Plane: Sala’s Last Whatsapp Message Revealed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Plane: Sala’s Last Whatsapp Message Revealed (480 Views)

Emiliano Sala: Cushions 'from Missing Plane' Found / Bulk Whatsapp Message Sender / Baba Sala Is Alive –son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Plane: Sala’s Last Whatsapp Message Revealed by seriousstaff: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sala’s last Whatsapp audio message has emerged online and the missing striker raised fears that the plane looked like it was “about to fall apart”.

The striker who signed for Cardiff in a club record £15million fee from Nantes is feared dead as search enters day two with the debris of the plane found floating on water.

Guernsey Police have confirmed they have called off the search for the night and said the chances of survival for Sala or the pilot are “unfortunately slim”.

Argentinian media outlet, Ole, have now released haunting verified audio sent from Sala to close friends on WhatsApp, in the final moments before the plane vanished over the English Channel.

Sala says: “Hello, little brothers, how are you crazy people?

“Brother, I’m dead, I was here in Nantes doing things, things, things, things and things, and it never stops, it never stops, it never stops.

“I’m here on a plane that looks like it’s about to fall apart, and I’m going to Cardiff, crazy, tomorrow we already start, and in the afternoon we start training, boys, in my new team…

https://seriousmata.com/2019/01/23/missing-plane-salas-last-whatsapp-message-revealed/

(1) (Reply)

{BREAKING NEWS} Nigeria Ranks Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World / Shocker: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road Causes Major Traffic (photos+video / Late, His Imperial Majesty Eze (flt. Lt.)con.jp Robinson O. Robinson, Eze Ekpeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.