Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace (62750 Views)

Should Indigenous Nigerians Replicate What CAR Citizens Did To The Fulanis? / Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by senatordave1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
cheesy

It's official, buhari don cast for north.

65% is sure for PDP in Sokoto
Just as all your monikers dun cast.that 65% is in anambra i guess
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Debra911(f): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
tungamaje:

I understand your point. but the governed were not as evil as this until the politicians used hunger to divide us. People are really hungry. All the evil perpetrated presently by the governed is as a result of the fact that people are looking for means of survival. If I feed well, why would I steal someone's coke? If I can afford and maintain my own car, why would I steal another person's car tyres and headlamps? Let the economy improve and crime rate would definitely reduce
You're so on point. There s real time poverty in Nigeria. Watching foreign news from yesterday till today is just talking about the uproar in Africa &d highest rate of poverty in Nigeria, its so alarming that Aljazeera today had to say "Northern Nigeria s d poorest of all" My European friends keep telling me d rate of poverty in Nigeria & ppl that don't even know Nigeria b4 , its as if the poor state in Nigeria has now been generalised for Africa. It's a pity Some Nigerians r not seeing it blaming it on 16yrs PDP govt, since d 1st day APC has been in power to this moment, they've been accumulating all their failures to PDP. In all their campaigns, I didn't hear their full time promises to d people rather they keep insulting PDP,d citizens need one who would give them hope. Go to market women, hear them speak, they r crying of no market &hunger, they r really lamenting. It was in this buhari regime I saw things that I av not seenb4 in Nigeria since d dAY I was born; from increase in yahoo guys to using women for sacrificial offerings just to make money, use of ATM to rob ppl... Okay the locally produced rice that's meant to b cheap s now expensive, so what's d essence of d Agriculture he claims to portray. I know some ppl will still support this man, but for the sake of the poor masses, pls lets vote this man out, ppl are dieing, things were never like this when d so called corrupt PDP were in power, truth b told.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by deboysben(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

He referred to your parents boy grin
emotional e.rat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by tungamaje: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ugosample:

you think hunger is to blame?

If you don't believe hunger as a result of bad economy is the result, then tell me your own reason. As I said earlier, if I have enough I won't set my eyes on another person's to steal. I think you would agree with me if I said that in those days, Nigerians were not as evil as they are now
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by TheStarsAlign: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
The North, West/South/West will be keenly contested between the two. Final analysis:

North
Buhari 51%
Atiku 49%

West/South West

Buhari 50%
Atiku 50%

South East/South South

Buhari 15%
Atiku 85%

Don't need to say more.

Edited: Note that all the rigging by APC has been factored into this analysis. Without rigging Atiku would have gathered higher % in all the regions.

1 Like

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by senatordave1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
deboysben:
emotional e.rat
Cartoon rat
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by ofwest47(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
See Atiku the looter chief (thief) sponsored destroyers at work.

1 Like

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by deomelo: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Ugosample(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
tungamaje:

If you don't believe hunger as a result of bad economy is the result, then tell me your own reason. As I said earlier, if I have enough I won't set my eyes on another person's to steal. I think you would agree with me if I said that in those days, Nigerians were not as evil as they are now

I have lived in a country that is FAR POORER THAN NIGERIA yet you don't see such crimes you see in Nigeria there.

Nigerians are covetous and greedy in general, and want to live as big man by all means possible

If Nigerians are content people, who is satisfied Witt what they have, we would not be having so much atrocity and wickedness

In this village I lived in, that country people are content with what they have.

there is no craze for big man life, nor wanton materialism

You see boy friend and girl friend happy witt his okada
The one he can buy her, she collects witt happiness

but now some Nigerians have carried their repugnant mentality of wooing babes witt money and all thos stupid things you Nigerians are fond of.

The bottom line is that just like Ugandans and Liberians, Nigerians are TOO GREEDY MATERIALIST and covetous
Wanting to live big man life and oppress others by any means possible

look at your yahoo boys and see what they do with the proceeds of the money they make

2 Likes

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by deomelo: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2019

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8572982_dxmpmhhwoae8flj_jpeg_jpegb9cab857645b1baac52b4ac73e950c44

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8571778_fbimg1548252991213_jpegd7b71116633ea943d3cf72f8fce91f9d

We are looking at like a million people at the rally and this ipob joker is bothering us with 10 roadside nuisance wasting water.

These Igbos sef..

1 Like

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Tampiko(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
Haba Sarrki! Are you this shameless? Swear sei you no see PDP Imo rally pictures. Frustrated zombie!
sarrki:
Show us the east that you are chest beating on

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Anambralstson: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Just as all your monikers dun cast.that 65% is in anambra i guess
tongue tongue

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by jconsulting(f): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Don't be deceived Sokoto people have made up her mind to vote against APC , note Buhari collect the mandate of their son Shagari and Dasuki from a royal family is still in detention and you think Sokoto people will vote for Buhari you must be dumb like one of Buhari's cow
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Tampiko(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Zombie keep fooling yourself. After 16th Febuary, your mumu go clear.
sarrki:
Millions came to visit him

10 people are celebrating the madness you post

Also don’t forget that sokotawa are For Buhari

The way you boast that south east can’t vote Buhari

Same it is in sokoto
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Anambralstson: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
deomelo:
grin
See real crowd from Sokoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by JFT24(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sunshyne200:
This election is the most keenly contested election, few days no get away candidate yet.

I did nysc in Sokoto, Tambulwa is dare to them and a grassroot man, yes wammako too is popular, but just in his district.

I can bet PDP would win Sokoto.

Tambulwa is a man to beat.

Oga, u did NYSC in sokoto n ure ranting lime diz?
We are living in Sokoto n who told you Tambuwal is more preferred?

E go soon clear for una eyes

2 Likes

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Is only through rigging that APC can win any elections in Nigeria.
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by TeamDoctor: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
paq1:

Buhari won't get 5% in the East even if Atiku doesn't campaign there.

this is just the gospel truth... Buhari can't get up to 3% In the East even if PDD doesn't have a candidate... at all
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by yuvisan: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
COPYCATS !

RECALL THIS WAS DONE TO JONATHAN IN 2015, IN KATSINA.

POOR , HIRED COPYCATS, GIVE US A BREAK ! ! !
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Yaba4sure: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
themosthigh:
The truth is that APC is not the problem
Of Nigeria. There is no difference between apc and pdp. It is the same people constantly switching parties to continue their looting of our wealth. This is not going to change because most of us in the streets of Nigeria are dubious people who are only complaining because we have not had the opportunity to steal. In my workplace, you cannot leave your coke in the fridge without someone stealing it, go to mossque-your slippers will be stolen, sleep off in bus- your phone will be stolen, nowadays, if your car spoils at Night, you will come back the next morning and the tires and headlight had been stolen. If the governed are this evil, how do you expect the leaders to be better.
this is a plain Truth
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Masterclass32: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Anambralstson:
Buhari second name is goodbye,

As in Muhammadu Goodbye Buhari.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by ogbonti: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Anambralstson:
Buhari second name is goodbye,

Please he must go to jail,defeat is not just enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Enejohe: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
Operation Apc must go we Nigerians are tired ooo we must vote in PDP
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by BluntBoy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
Debra911:

You're so on point. There s real time poverty in Nigeria. Watching foreign news from yesterday till today is just talking about the uproar in Africa &d highest rate of poverty in Nigeria, its so alarming that Aljazeera today had to say "Northern Nigeria s d poorest of all" My European friends keep telling me d rate of poverty in Nigeria & ppl that don't even know Nigeria b4 , its as if the poor state in Nigeria has now been generalised for Africa. It's a pity Some Nigerians r not seeing it blaming it on 16yrs PDP govt, since d 1st day APC has been in power to this moment, they've been accumulating all their failures to PDP. In all their campaigns, I didn't hear their full time promises to d people rather they keep insulting PDP,d citizens need one who would give them hope. Go to market women, hear them speak, they r crying of no market &hunger, they r really lamenting. It was in this buhari regime I saw things that I av not seenb4 in Nigeria since d dAY I was born; from increase in yahoo guys to using women for sacrificial offerings just to make money, use of ATM to rob ppl... Okay the locally produced rice that's meant to b cheap s now expensive, so what's d essence of d Agriculture he claims to portray. I know some ppl will still support this man, but for the sake of the poor masses, pls lets vote this man out, ppl are dieing, things were never like this when d so called corrupt PDP were in power, truth b told.

You people are exaggerating things.

Nigeria is not even among the 25 poorest countries in Africa so why would your international friends be fixated on Nigeria?

If we judged by GDP per capita, Buhari has not performed badly, in spite of the global oil slump and the horrible recession and inflation rate he had to contend with.

Your friends should be talking about Somalia and Malawi, not Nigeria. We are not as bad as that, please.
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by senatordave1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

tongue tongue
There are not even up to a polling unit,workers in the sultan's palace.seems you are among them

1 Like

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Debra911(f): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

You people are exaggerating things.

Nigeria is not even among the 25 poorest countries in Africa so why would your international friends be fixated on Nigeria?

If we judged by GDP per capita, Buhari has not performed badly, in spite of the global oil slump and the horrible recession and inflation rate he had to contend with.

Your friends should be talking about Somalia and Malawi, not Nigeria. We are not as bad as that, please.

it's gotten to that height brother, I wished you watched today's Aljazeera's news, the earlier d better u know. And I'm not even talking about my European friends alone, I'm also talking my blood who give me gist &their personal experience, so stop giving urself hope. These two countries u r talking about have always been on news for one problem or the other, Sudan self don join. All I'm trying to tell u now s that the level of poverty in Nigeria has been on every news now, pls stop covering for that man buhari, Say the truth and what GDP are u talking about? If the GNP&GDP has been good, the world wouldn't start talking about poverty in Nigeria cos they judge based on these criteria majorly. wetin concern me sef, na to comot ds xtry if dat man enter 2nd term cos this poverty affect me wella, I wouldn't start talking about it here.
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by BluntBoy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Debra911:

it's gotten to that height brother, I wished you watched today's Aljazeera's news, the earlier d better u know. And I'm not even talking about my European friends alone, I'm also talking my blood who give me gist &their personal experience, so stop giving urself hope. These two countries u r talking about have always been on news for one problem or the other, Sudan self don join. All I'm trying to tell u now s that the level of poverty in Nigeria has been on every news now, pls stop covering for that man buhari, Say the truth and what GDP are u talking about? If the GNP&GDP has been good, the world wouldn't start talking about poverty in Nigeria cos they judge based on these criteria majorly. wetin concern me sef, na to comot ds xtry if dat man enter 2nd term cos this poverty affect me wella, I wouldn't start talking about it here.

There is no level of poverty, just the number of people living in extreme poverty.

We are still better off as a country than a lot of countries.

We just came out of a horrible recession and we are still at the recovery stage. Things can only improve. They can't get worse. We have seen the worst already.
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Debra911(f): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

There is no level of poverty, just the number of people living in extreme poverty.

We are still better off as a country than a lot of countries.

We just came out of a horrible recession and we are still at the recovery stage. Things can only improve. They can't get worse. We have seen the worst already.
Hmmm... okay
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Kaetoh: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
themosthigh:
The truth is that APC is not the problem
Of Nigeria. There is no difference between apc and pdp. It is the same people constantly switching parties to continue their looting of our wealth. This is not going to change because most of us in the streets of Nigeria are dubious people who are only complaining because we have not had the opportunity to steal. In my workplace, you cannot leave your coke in the fridge without someone stealing it, go to mossque-your slippers will be stolen, sleep off in bus- your phone will be stolen, nowadays, if your car spoils at Night, you will come back the next morning and the tires and headlight had been stolen. If the governed are this evil, how do you expect the leaders to be better.
you are deep and wise.
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Ashraf123(f): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku middlename is failure
you have time to reply him. February is here already, some pple will definitely run crazy

1 Like

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by rock003: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:
Millions came to visit him

10 people are celebrating the madness you post

Also don’t forget that sokotawa are For Buhari

The way you boast that south east can’t vote Buhari

Same it is in sokoto

Have you ever asked yourself why this didn't happen 4 years ago? Or you are too much committed to being a useful idiot that you can't ask yourself sensible question?
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by BluntBoy(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Debra911:

Hmmm... okay

Don't worry, my dear. We will be fine.

4+4 = 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.