Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,385 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace (62949 Views)

Should Indigenous Nigerians Replicate What CAR Citizens Did To The Fulanis? / Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by BabaO2: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Is that the only ideaTambuwal gained from Tinubu? How come they are so few
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by slimshady1000: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
ignorance is a disease!!!
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Asshurbanipall: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
APC is a rejected party cheesy
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by MikkySexy23(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari had never been loved in Sokoto...ever since he deposed the elected Shehu Shagari as a military head of state. So this ain't new.
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by uuzba(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pojomojo:
Highest youth unemployment.

South Africa: 527%
Greece: 38%
Nigeria: 36%

527% ?
As in 100% everybody in SA
Plus + 100% × 4 extra countries
Plus + 27% of another 5th country?

Things are very bad.

1 Like

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by stev120(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
when buhari came in 2015 we saw him as the Messiah..but one thing is sure and that is after his performance in 2019 he lost supporters (surely)
there is no assurance of block vote for Buhari from any region..

South East and South south indisputed block vote for Atiku
southwest Neutralised
north central Neutralised
Northeast Neutralised
Northwest at list 30% for Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by wakes: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Good.
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by zeromeridian: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Any post that has too many likes for Atiku
The mod quickly deletes it grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by blakmagic(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Anambralstson:
Chai grin grin
these are very few frustrated pdp members,it is very clear

1 Like

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Pojomojo: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yes
momove4real25:
so SA na head quarter of unemployment
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by GleestarsMag: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJw6Lgr3bYU

Mammoth Crowd Throng Sokoto Stadium For Buhari Campaign Rally In Sokoto State #NextLevel #PMB4Plus4 #Buhari #APC

Thousands of supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have thronged the Giginya Stadium, Sokoto, to attend the campaign rally to be addressed by President Muhammadu Buhari, the Presidential Candidate of the APC.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the President and his entourage had first paid a courtesy visit to the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar III before moving to the stadium for the rally. NAN reports that the venue of the rally has been well secured by personnel of various security agencies, as the the stadium is already filled to capacity, even before the event commenced.

Already present at the venue are: APC National Leader Bola Tinubu, Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Interior, retired Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Danbazau, and all APC Leaders in Sokoto State. The president is expected to leave for Kebbi for another campaign rally, after the Sokoto event.

1 Like

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by tungamaje: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
themosthigh:
The truth is that APC is not the problem
Of Nigeria. There is no difference between apc and pdp. It is the same people constantly switching parties to continue their looting of our wealth. This is not going to change because most of us in the streets of Nigeria are dubious people who are only complaining because we have not had the opportunity to steal. In my workplace, you cannot leave your coke in the fridge without someone stealing it, go to mossque-your slippers will be stolen, sleep off in bus- your phone will be stolen, nowadays, if your car spoils at Night, you will come back the next morning and the tires and headlight had been stolen. If the governed are this evil, how do you expect the leaders to be better.

I understand your point. but the governed were not as evil as this until the politicians used hunger to divide us. People are really hungry. All the evil perpetrated presently by the governed is as a result of the fact that people are looking for means of survival. If I feed well, why would I steal someone's coke? If I can afford and maintain my own car, why would I steal another person's car tyres and headlamps? Let the economy improve and crime rate would definitely reduce
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Oricha79(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
They are paid pdp supporters now, what do you expect?
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by berrystunn(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:
Millions came to visit him

10 people are celebrating the madness you post

Also don’t forget that sokotawa are For Buhari

The way you boast that south east can’t vote Buhari

Same it is in sokoto

Be Deceiving yourself with last election.
2015 elections was north against SS and SE.

2019 is north vs north , Muslim vs Muslim, Fulani vs Fulani.
The votes is divided.

Take it or live it SE and SS still 100% for PDP.

SW the vote is also divided because AAC youth take it back.. is pulling APC supporters... For your information youth have 51% of the PVC..

Forget about those arrange crowd you see on campaign ground.

Jonathan shut down kano 2015 rally . What happen at the end ...he got 300k vote.
Same thing with buhari in SE and SS.

If you know you go say yes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by supereagle(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku middlename is failure
Sell Nigeria it is.
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by lastclaire4(f): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pojomojo:
Highest youth unemployment.

South Africa: 527%
Greece: 38%
Nigeria: 36%
Spain: 34%
Italy: 31%
Morocco: 27%
Iran: 28%
Algeria: 26%
Serbia: 25%
Croatia: 23%
Albania: 23%
Turkey: 22%
France: 21%
Cyprus: 19%
Sri Lanka: 19%
Portugal: 19%
Slovakia: 18%
*****************************************************************************************************************
Don't be impressed by:
1. Money
2. Job title
3. Appearances
4. Experience
5. Affiliations
6. Imitations
7. Big words

Be impressed by:
1. Kindness
2. Trustworthiness
3. Unselfish generosity
4. Humility
5. Shared optimism
6. Courage to dare, dream, do
7. Integrity

Where did you get this statistics from? Something is seriously wrong with the maths for South Africa. If the rate unemployment is in relation to a particular thing then post it here.
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Damsyjay(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
2% of sokoto population AKA pdp supporters doing what they have been paid for
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by ezkimow(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
grin APC said it was due to the massive crowd and love shown to him.
Do ppl run away from loved ones.... This ppl and lies have conjugal bliss
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Splashme: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
dokyOloye:
Bad day for lifeless FC

I swear
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Ugosample(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
tungamaje:

I understand your point. but the governed were not as evil as this until the politicians used hunger to divide us. People are really hungry. All the evil perpetrated presently by the governed is as a result of the fact that people are looking for means of survival. If I feed well, why would I steal someone's coke? If I can afford and maintain my own car, why would I steal another person's car tyres and headlamps? Let the economy improve and crime rate would definitely reduce

you think hunger is to blame?
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by pieces18: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
we plenty in this country sha oo and we stil allow few dullas to rule as they like. im sorry for us in najeriya gaskiya
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Splashme: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
It's well
Nigeria will be great again
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by senatordave1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
deboysben:
your childish attitude has cost you a lot now someone has seen how emotional you are with politics

The guy really gave u a big blow by calling you emotional e.rat
He referred to your parents boy grin.
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by senatordave1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
deboysben:
your childish attitude has cost you a lot now someone has seen how emotional you are with politics

The guy really gave u a big blow by calling you emotional e.rat
He referred to your parents boy grin
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by senatordave1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

Emotional e-rat you will deactivate you username soon
Yea,said somebody with over 10 monikers.you sound pained.seems you were one of those in aso rock rodents rendered by baba hence the pains.
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by Itzurboi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
tungamaje:

Exactly, well said... That is why i restrict myself to blame/condemn other people, let's take instance on yahoo boys(not the ones that does ritual), some are graduates with 2nd degree but no hope @ sight. Getting entrepreneural skill is another issue why? Because graduates are now dragging trade with those that choose vocational studies from the onset, it all boil down to the economy and I DON'T SEE A FIX AS LONG WE KEEP RECYCLING OUR ENSLAVERS.
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by senatordave1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
cheesy

You mean the rented almajiris in delta during campaign?
There from your edo state cheesy
Re: See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace by senatordave1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
millions indeed

Look at the red lines and see empty spaces
If you weren't blinded by hate,you will look well and discover a fence there boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.