Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Activate Your Alipay Account With Your Card For Just 15K - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Activate Your Alipay Account With Your Card For Just 15K (481 Views)

Primevideo.com/mytv - Activate Your Device On Prime / Sell All Your Card With G&C E-currency Your Gift Cards And Bitcoin LORD / A Card Table Set Will Enhance Your Card Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Activate Your Alipay Account With Your Card For Just 15K by Perezzyblog(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Finally after close to 3 weeks trying to Connect and Activate my Alipay Account, I have finally solved the puzzle... I have burnt data, ask questions but everyone I ask says I should pay 25k, 60k etc for just Nigerian Alipay Activation.

In this process of learning I later discovered a way to Activate and verify a China Bank Card Activation even if your account is blocked and you need to get your money out.

So I am giving this offer for just N15k for a Nigerian Alipay Activation and ¥1,500 (Yuan) for China Bank Card Activation in 1 week because I notice people here are asking questions on how to activate and connect their card but some here wants them to pay up to 60k for only Nigerian Activation.

Also if you think you can't afford the amounts mentioned above or you are having problems with your Alipay Account, I can be your special agent. I can shop for You with my Activated China Bank Card Alipay account for just ¥7 (Yuan) for every link you give to me.
So the choice is yours to make.

If you want to activate yours right away please WhatsApp me on +2348029828572 +2348131559287

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Updated Music: "Just Do It (NOT NIKE)" BY E-claz / My Fiancee Raped By Her Brother In-law / Aliko Dangote Painting By Zechariah Felix Auta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.