Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies (17932 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by abuhusna1: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
History of Michael Jackson should tell you how your end will look like
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Herlertah(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jamariwolff:
True that sister.

I've always wanted a thin, sharp, pointing nose, but guilt of altering God's creation has been holding me back, but I'm so done and I'm getting a rhinoplasty (nose job) and liposuction to transfer some fat ASAP.
plenty money....
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
F**king olosho, you think you can stop your olosho body from aging and wearing out as a result of too much dic ks that have been through you.

You bleached for your ex husband and he still left you, you are now busy modifying your body, very soon you will look like a cartoon.
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by bonnyhope: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by FriedBanana: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
See how doctors have helped her life grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQCK1XfIhyc
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by ityP(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
People still take Toke Makinwa seriously? Lol .. I had to unfollow her on twitter and Instagram... She's a fake person who is sad deep down but wants the world to think she's alright... For her mind now she's motivating ladies ... Lol... Yeye dey smell
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Toke has gone mad again
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Enoch07: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Madam just dey justify d fact say she do some body touch

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Dollabiz: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
when.u cant have.it.naturally.you will settle for it artificially
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Jamiuademola: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is not from her Devil already says

And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah ." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.
Q4:119
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by rayobaba(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
It's just today l agree a lot of ladies are suffering from inferiority complex.
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
lol this wan talking trash. aunty just face it, you are so insure about yourself you make up bullshit excuse to make yourself feel good. is OK you wanna feel good about yourself, you are entitled to it. Buh don't classify what you did as beautiful because it's not.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by koyeni(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by TruthHurts100: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa, has advised women not to allow anyone stop them from considering having a body makeover. In a new vlog she shared on her Youtube channel, Toke who had her body, boobs and butt done last year, said people should not be talked out of getting their body done based on religious belief because it is the same God that gave scientists the brain to innovate phones, sim cards and others is the same one that has given doctors the knowledge to help men and women fix their bodies.

The 34-year-old who is also an author, said everyone suffers from self esteem issues and no one should be judged if they decide to do something about an uncomfortable part of their body

Watch the video HERE
Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/god-gave-doctors-brain-to-enhance-our.html

Weeeeerey
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Martinez19(m): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
You mean the same brain to create ponzi schemes, human trafficking and cook up Internet fraud?
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jamariwolff:
True that sister.

I've always wanted a thin, sharp, pointing nose, but guilt of altering God's creation has been holding me back, but I'm so done and I'm getting a rhinoplasty (nose job) and liposuction to transfer some fat ASAP.

Rhinoplasty is one of the most delicate procedures. Any error and you'll be carrying your mistake up and down, no way to hide it in clothes unlike other body part modifications.

Love your african flat nose they way you've been created. You've survived this far with it.
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by OneManLegion(m): 1:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Jamariwolff:
True that sister.

Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by FruitCakes(f): 3:59am On Jan 24, 2019
sexybaby22:

Rhinoplasty is one of the most delicate procedures. Any error and you'll be carrying your mistake up and down, no way to hide it in clothes unlike other body part modifications.

Love your african flat nose they way you've been created. You've survived this far with it.
Lol if the produce doesn't workout she'll go meet them botched doctors to fix it up for her. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by Timisamd(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2019
Fool...
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by jessikoholic: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2019
FruitCakes:
Lol if the produce doesn't workout she'll go meet them botched doctors to fix it up for her. grin

Now that's the one she can't afford.
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by jessikoholic: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2019
So after the body enhancement, what's next? Nudity? called sexy? And after that, what's next? I think God gave surgeons the brains to do correctional surgeries that are as a result of accidents, deformities etc not deliberately modifying your body parts.
Re: Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies by kenrisma535(m): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2019
really undecided . an unintelligent remark from you lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kokun Foundation Bounces Back After Depression Saga (Photos) / Eedris: Politicians Should Stay In Nigeria For Medical Treatment / Mercy Johnson Goes Bald For A Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.