Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Is Niger Insurance Plc Folding Up? Someone Help! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Niger Insurance Plc Folding Up? Someone Help! (1147 Views)

Niger Insurance Company And Fraudulent Dealings / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. / AMCON Blocks Sale Of Shares In Niger Insurance Linked To Governor Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Niger Insurance Plc Folding Up? Someone Help! by Kingsyze: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
I started an education policy for my daughter with Niger insurance place about 2years and seven months ago, June 2016 precisely and by June 2018 i.e after two years of contribution of 50k every month ( totalling N1,263,306.92), I decided to surrender the policy due to my mother's deteriorating health condition as the money would help raise funds for her surgery which is staggering at 2.5m - 3m.
After my application was turned I asked my marketer how long it would take for the funds to be paid out to me and to my greatest dismay she said she doesn't know and to tell me the truth it's going to run into several months as there was a case of fraud at their management level and some directors or so made away with huge sums belonging to the company. I asked if our funds were never insured and I got no response.

Just like a joke it took a month plus and me picketing their Portharcourt office before my discharge voucher was sent to me for endorsement to notify them that I need to cash out.

Several calls to these people are not being picked and emails are not responded to. Their office in Portharcourt is always deserted as staff are always on the run due to policy holders that are requesting for their funds.

Till this moment I am typing, I have not heard from Niger Insurance Plc neither has my money been paid to me as this is making it seven months I stopped paying premium and applied for policy surrender.

My mother is terribly in need of this spinal surgery (which I attached a medical report to the application for policy surrender) and I am yet to raise the funds completely.

Niger Insurance is a fraud for now as I know that their marketers are still roaming the streets and preying on people's funds. So not give them your money under any guise, they are scammers and I have a video I made in their Portharcourt office to prove to you that all their staff are on the run and never pick their official numbers.

I have called their Chief Finance Officer (CFO) by name Sir James Ekperahwa for more than a hundred times and the phone rang throughout without picking.

I have also called the E.D Technical and Marketing by name Lawal Mijinuawa more than a hundred times and he picked up.

I have also sent a mail to all the email addresses I got from their website concerning this issue and no tangible response has made to my emails.

Hence, I am wondering if these set of creatures are human beings, not only that they have my money, this money it tied to my mother's critical health condition. This surgery needs to be performed asap as she is constantly in pains day in day out!

I need all the help I can get from the food people of nairaland including people I need to copy on this write up to make it move to front page.

Cc: lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Is Niger Insurance Plc Folding Up? Someone Help! by sonofElElyon: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Contact the regulatory agency for insurance companies.... National Insurance Commission NAICOM
Re: Is Niger Insurance Plc Folding Up? Someone Help! by Kingsyze: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Contact the regulatory agency for insurance companies.... National Insurance Commission NAICOM
Ok I will do that. Thanks
Re: Is Niger Insurance Plc Folding Up? Someone Help! by Kingsyze: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
sonofElElyon:
my I have tires to contact NAICOM, sent a complaint through their website and looking for a number to call them on. Someone with their contact number here please help.
Re: Is Niger Insurance Plc Folding Up? Someone Help! by sonofElElyon: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Google telephone number and address of NAICOM office in your state and call all the telephone numbers that come up or just go there.

Kingsyze:
my I have tires to contact NAICOM, sent a complaint through their website and looking for a number to call them on. Someone with their contact number here please help.
Re: Is Niger Insurance Plc Folding Up? Someone Help! by Kingsyze: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
I still need help with this issue. The truth is that this thing is happening to so many people right now and it needs publicity for it to be stopped. People's sweat are being stolen and in my case a life is at stake and our mods here can't help move this to front page? Do you people love hearing RIP?
Re: Is Niger Insurance Plc Folding Up? Someone Help! by itiswellandwell: 4:05am On Jan 28, 2019
That's why so many people don't believe in anything insurance in Nigeria. Sorry bro. May you find help to get everything settled soonest.
I will advise you to include all evidences perhaps Lalasticlala can see it and take it to Frontpage for you.

Lalasticlala, have a look at this. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Niger Insurance Plc Folding Up? Someone Help! by Kingsyze: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2019
itiswellandwell:
That's why so many people don't believe in anything insurance in Nigeria. Sorry bro. May you find help to get everything settled soonest.
I will advise you to include all evidences perhaps Lalasticlala can see it and take it to Frontpage for you.

Lalasticlala, have a look at this. Thanks.
Here is a copy of the discharge voucher signed since 5/12/2018.
It took more than four months and blocking their Portharcourt office for Niger Insurance to get this discharge voucher signed and sent to me. More than 15 people were there protesting and picketing them the last time I visited that Portharcourt office for the same reason.
This is scam!!!
Please I need all the help I can get to recover my money no that it is utmostly needed.

Lalasticlala please help me move this to front page.

Re: Is Niger Insurance Plc Folding Up? Someone Help! by Kingsyze: 12:14am On Feb 04, 2019
Kingsyze:

Here is a copy of the discharge voucher signed since 5/12/2018.
It took more than four months and blocking their Portharcourt office for Niger Insurance to get this discharge voucher signed and sent to me. More than 15 people were there protesting and picketing them the last time I visited that Portharcourt office for the same reason.
This is scam!!!
Please I need all the help I can get to recover my money no that it is utmostly needed.

Lalasticlala please help me move this to front page.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Re: Is Niger Insurance Plc Folding Up? Someone Help! by essentialone(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kingsyze:
I started an education policy for my daughter with Niger insurance place about 2years and seven months ago, June 2016 precisely and by June 2018 i.e after two years of contribution of 50k every month ( totalling N1,263,306.92), I decided to surrender the policy due to my mother's deteriorating health condition as the money would help raise funds for her surgery which is staggering at 2.5m - 3m.
After my application was turned I asked my marketer how long it would take for the funds to be paid out to me and to my greatest dismay she said she doesn't know and to tell me the truth it's going to run into several months as there was a case of fraud at their management level and some directors or so made away with huge sums belonging to the company. I asked if our funds were never insured and I got no response.

Just like a joke it took a month plus and me picketing their Portharcourt office before my discharge voucher was sent to me for endorsement to notify them that I need to cash out.

Several calls to these people are not being picked and emails are not responded to. Their office in Portharcourt is always deserted as staff are always on the run due to policy holders that are requesting for their funds.

Till this moment I am typing, I have not heard from Niger Insurance Plc neither has my money been paid to me as this is making it seven months I stopped paying premium and applied for policy surrender.

My mother is terribly in need of this spinal surgery (which I attached a medical report to the application for policy surrender) and I am yet to raise the funds completely.

Niger Insurance is a fraud for now as I know that their marketers are still roaming the streets and preying on people's funds. So not give them your money under any guise, they are scammers and I have a video I made in their Portharcourt office to prove to you that all their staff are on the run and never pick their official numbers.

I have called their Chief Finance Officer (CFO) by name Sir James Ekperahwa for more than a hundred times and the phone rang throughout without picking.

I have also called the E.D Technical and Marketing by name Lawal Mijinuawa more than a hundred times and he picked up.

I have also sent a mail to all the email addresses I got from their website concerning this issue and no tangible response has made to my emails.

Hence, I am wondering if these set of creatures are human beings, not only that they have my money, this money it tied to my mother's critical health condition. This surgery needs to be performed asap as she is constantly in pains day in day out!

I need all the help I can get from the food people of nairaland including people I need to copy on this write up to make it move to front page.

Cc: lalasticlala
Seun

NAICOM REVOKES LICENCES OF STANDARD ALLIANCE INSURANCE AND NIGER INSURANCE
Nigeria’s National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) on Tuesday announced the withdrawal of the operational licences issued to Standard Alliance Insurance Plc and Niger Insurance Plc. The regulator also announced the appointment of Sanya Ogunkuade and Aina Blankson as the receiver/liquidator for Niger Insurance Plc and Standard Alliance Insurance Plc respectively. Although no official reason was given for the revocation of the insurance firms’ operating licences, NAICOM by law can revoke the certificate of registration of an insurer if it is insolvent, about to suspend payment of claims to any extent, or unable to meet its obligations.
In a statement by NAICOM’s spokesperson, Rasaaq Salami, the commission said the revocation of the certificate took effect from June 21, 2022.
“This is to notify all insurance stakeholders and members of the public that the National Insurance Commission has cancelled the certificates of registration of Standard Alliance Insurance Plc, RIC – 091 and Niger Insurance Plc, RIC – 029 with effect from the 21st day of June 2022. Consequently, the commission has appointed Sanya, Ogunkuade Esq of Plot 217, Upper Grace Plaza, 3rd Floor (Left Wing), Shetima Munguno Crescent, Behind Julius Berger Equipment Yard, Utako, Abuja as the Receiver/Liquidator for Niger Insurance Plc and, Kehinde Aina Esq of Aina Blankson LP, 5/7, Ademola Street, SW Ikoyi, Lagos as the receiver/liquidator for Standard Alliance Insurance Plc. All stakeholders are advised to forward their enquiries to the respective Receiver/Liquidator for each company for their necessary action. The Commission assures all stakeholders of the safety and protection of their interests.”

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Ways To Add Values To Your Catfish Farming Endeavors / Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? / Invest With Adebuss FOREX Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.