Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) (34146 Views)

How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) / Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by freecocoa(f): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Fashion Icon kwa? ha! Una don come o. undecided

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by freecocoa(f): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
firstolalekan:
Ugly girl

Money can never make this one fine

Face like iron sponge grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But how can somebody have bad mouth like this? shocked na wa o!

Rotflmao grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by Tinalex(f): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Valerie47:
Is it just me or laura ikeji's husband looks like a sissy?
One spotted!!! Its women like you that want to enjoy your husband to the core while castigating other peeps husband or tagging him as woman wrapper, same goes to your brother by frustrating his wife by saying he don give your brother vegetable chop all cos he is helping his wife in the kitchen or getting facials!!! Go and marry okay, and if you are,face your husband who is not a sissy, hopefully he can batter you well so that he can be referred to as a man!!! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by dyze(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
lilmax:
this guy dey do like say Laura use touch and follow for am

What else? Guy wey dey disgrace guys

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Valerie47:
If saying my mind means that I'm jealous, then your mentality is very poor.

Shut up please

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by apparentlylaw(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
She go soon wreck this man
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Wow, congrats to Mrs Ogbonna & Mr Laura Ikeji for visiting a spa.

CNN will soon carry it today as this is the 1st of this kind of Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tinalex:

One spotted!!! Its women like you that want to enjoy your husband to the core while castigating other peeps husband or tagging him as woman wrapper, same goes to your brother by frustrating his wife by saying he don give your brother vegetable chop all cos he is helping his wife in the kitchen or getting facials!!! Go and marry okay, and if you are,face your husband who is not a sissy, hopefully he can batter you well so that he can be referred to as a man!!! Nonsense
Shut up bitchh
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by sinola(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
OgaGist:
Fashion Icon Laura, the sister of Nigeria's foremost blogger, Linda Ikeji spoils her husband, Ogbonna Kanu to facials at a spa she just sealed an endorsement deal with.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/laura-ikeji-treats-her-hubby-to-facial-makeover-photos

It seems the young man is jobless and obviously living off her... Too bad
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by Tinalex(f): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Valerie47:
Shut up bitchh
No i won't shut up cos the truth is bitter and the thing pain you grin grin grin tongue!!! In addition, you are a stupid, raggedy idiot!!! Go and marry and while you are at it ensure he is one that will pound you blue black. Idiot with the brain of panla fish!!!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tinalex:

No i won't shut up cos the truth is bitter!!! In addition, you are a stupid, raggedy idiot!!! Go and marry and while you are at it ensure he is one that will pound you blue black. Idiot with the brain of panla fish!!!
Lmao, go and marry, go and marry blehhh, I dont f**king need a man to be happy, unlike you.
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
kenodrill:
Person wey whorwhor don whorwhor...with all the money and make ups yet ure still agly...
She looks like AVATAR
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by Tinalex(f): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Valerie47:
Lmao, go and marry, go and marry blehhh, I dont f**king need a man to be happy, unlike you.
Lol...i said it!! Na demm...biko which man hurt you like this? Nairaland men its over to you ooo. You don't need a man to be happy, really? grin grin grin are you sure? Cos from all your response you sound really bitter!! Better get a man to dick you up real good n stop humping that vibrator or cucumber grin grin grin tongue
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tinalex:

Lol...i said it!! Na demm...biko which man hurt you like this? Nairaland men its over to you ooo. You don't need a man to be happy, really? grin grin grin are you sure? Cos from all your response you sound really bitter!! Better get a man to dick you up real good n stop humping that vibrator or cucumber grin grin grin tongue
Wow, so I'm bitter, didn't know you can perceive bitterness through an anonymous forum where people say anything they want to pass time and have fun. I wouldn't blame you sha you dont know me, anyway for your info, within this year, I've rejected 3 marriage proposals. Yes 3. So my dear, getting married is not my problem, sex is also not my problem.
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by joepepsy(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
Take your razzness off this forum and I dont know why some of you don't have class just fake it.
Tinalex:

Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by victorian(f): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Una sure say , this man is not jazzed?

His eyes looks glassy and distant .

God save KANU brother from laura hand o.

Its no longer funny o! angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This man is gradually becoming an effeminate. Soon he will no longer be the husband.
Naija I hail you
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by patrickcollins: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ogbonna na disgrace to that name KANU, he has been turned into a toy by this woman, if I be the real KANU Nwankwo I go disown this over grown baby, as a man u show her ur in charge. Before u quote me tell me other men their wives dey treat in this manner.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by Dessymilly: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YMOO76UzMA
*Watch this funny comedy videos by rainblinks comedy*
*See what this guy's did after smoking*� � �
*Please watch and share, don't forget to subscribe* ���� *it's free*
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by SIAGlobe(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lol! Dogface grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by tiger28: 2:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Mark my word! This will SOON be like Tonto and her KING KONG...... too much social media!
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by kenodrill: 2:54am On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:

She looks like AVATAR

Lool
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by WiseStarr(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2019
Why don't you post sure bet9ja game so we can be making money,all these shit no go bring money oh
Re: Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2019
After make up and no beard wetin em gain?..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Visit Toyin Abraham As They Carry Her Newborn Baby / Tekno And His Daughter, Skye In New Photos / Tania Omotayo Models For Levictoria & Ziva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.