Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

See The Zebra-themed Paint Job On Singer Mayorkun’s Car (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Zebra-themed Paint Job On Singer Mayorkun’s Car (PHOTO) (1520 Views)

Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Buys His Wife, Opeyemi A Car (Photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mustang Car (PHOTO) / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Zebra-themed Paint Job On Singer Mayorkun’s Car (PHOTO) by autojosh: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2019

Adewale Mayowa Emmanuel known professionally as Mayorkun. Heis a Nigerian singer, songwriter and pianist.

He was discovered on twitter by Davido when he posted a cover of one of Davido’s songs “The Money” featuring Olamide.

He was later signed to Davido’s DMW in 2016. and released his first single called “Eleko”.
Maryokun is the son of popular Nollywood actress Toyin Adewale.

The singer who was born on March 23, 1994, recently published a photo of himself atop car with a zebra-themed paint job to his Instagram account.

It is unclear if the job was done for a video shoot or not.

See photo below.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-the-zebra-themed-paint-job-on-singer-mayorkuns-car-photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: See The Zebra-themed Paint Job On Singer Mayorkun’s Car (PHOTO) by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
angry
FTC
FTC
FTC
FTC
FTC
I dedicate this award to all members of The Free basics Association of Nigeria.(FAN)
Re: See The Zebra-themed Paint Job On Singer Mayorkun’s Car (PHOTO) by Ishilove: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Looks like a mobile ad for Tom Tom

2 Likes

Re: See The Zebra-themed Paint Job On Singer Mayorkun’s Car (PHOTO) by lilmax(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
people will focus on girls instead of the art when the video is up

so this is waste of time in my opinion
Re: See The Zebra-themed Paint Job On Singer Mayorkun’s Car (PHOTO) by Charmingrascal(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Obviously it's for a musical video.
Re: See The Zebra-themed Paint Job On Singer Mayorkun’s Car (PHOTO) by Peterdreddblog(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) / Don't Compare Davido To Wizkid, Compare Him With The Likes Of Cristiano Ronaldo. / Davido Accuses Mayorkun For Neglecting Him. (see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.