Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Davido Accuses Mayorkun For Neglecting Him. (see Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Accuses Mayorkun For Neglecting Him. (see Pic) (1521 Views)

Davido Accuses Seyi Makinde Of Bringing Thugs To Disrupt Osun PDP Primary / Lady Cries As She Sees Mayorkun For The First Time / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Accuses Mayorkun For Neglecting Him. (see Pic) by Youngranky(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Davido has accused Mayorkun of neglecting him now he has become a star in the Nigerian and African music scene.Davido has jovially told his protege, Mayorkun that he feels neglected as the young star has ostracized him from every detail about what goes on in his life and music career. The boss and his boy got into a conversation when Mayorkun called him on his Instagram Live video session and that was where Davido expressed his views on Mayor . “You i no even know where you dey dey again sef, you no even dey call me, you don free me oo, you don blow you don free me.” Davido said
Read all:https://rankyblog..com/2019/04/you-don-free-me-now-because-you-don.html

Re: Davido Accuses Mayorkun For Neglecting Him. (see Pic) by Rickjordan(m): 5:40am On Apr 03, 2019
wow....Davido really try,he put many artist on stage...
Re: Davido Accuses Mayorkun For Neglecting Him. (see Pic) by Nickijoy(f): 5:58am On Apr 03, 2019
Open minded boss.... very nice

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Steps Out Of Jet In Style (photos) / Tonto Reacts As Sowore Says Shehu Sani's Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana / My Studio Got Burnt Last Year, The New Pclassic Studio Is 100% Ready - Mr P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.