Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tinubu Also Seeks To Return To Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Also Seeks To Return To Power (566 Views)

REVEALED: Tinubu Also Claimed To Have Graduated From The University Of Chicago / Did Tinubu also Build Abuja ? / Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Also Seeks To Return To Power by mekaboy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tinubu chose Ambode and made him governor. Today according to tinubu and APC Ambode is incompetent. Then the incompetent Ambode that tinubu brought is accusing sanwolu of being mentally unstable to govern Lagos.

If tinubu can bring an incompetent Ambode to govern Lagos, he can also bring a mentally unstable sanwolu to govern.

To tinubu, ambode was a mistake that needs to be corrected. So he wants to correct his mistake in Lagos, but wants to reinforce the mistake at the federal level.

If he made mistake in Lagos governorship, he also made mistake in the presidency.

So accusing obasanjo of trying to return to power because he wants to correct the mistake at the federal level, means he also wants to return to Lagos government house.
Re: Tinubu Also Seeks To Return To Power by KanwuliaExtra: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Abi oooooooooo. . . .
DRUG PUSHER! grin
Re: Tinubu Also Seeks To Return To Power by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mekaboy, always opening thread to insult Tinubu even when Tinubu is not from your region or state.
Could this be fear or frustration Mr mekaboy?

One thing u don't understand is that this your Tinubu insults daily will make some of the Yorubas supporting your party to have double minds because I haven't seen any thread opened by them daily to insult any leader from your region as you do in this forum.

Don't think your party doesn't have supporters in the West.
Most of your threads are always on Tinubu when he doesn't even hold any position in Nigeria.
SMH.

For those that will quote me without brain, please be ready to come with your bullet proof because I am ready.
Re: Tinubu Also Seeks To Return To Power by mekaboy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
kingkakaone:
Mekaboy, always opening thread to insult Tinubu even when Tinubu is not from your region or state.
Could this be fear or frustration Mr mekaboy?

One thing u don't understand is that this your Tinubu insults daily will make some of the Yorubas supporting your party to have double minds because I haven't seen any thread opened by them daily to insult any leader from your region as you do in this forum.

Don't think your party doesn't have supporters in the West.
Most of your threads are always on Tinubu when he doesn't even hold any position in Nigeria.
SMH.

For those that will quote me without brain, please be ready to come with your bullet proof because I am ready.

Since when did the truth become an insult? He supported Ambode like he did buhari. If he was wrong with Ambode, he is also wrong with buhari. Why fix his mistake are state level and want to reinforce failure at the federal level?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Also Seeks To Return To Power by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
mekaboy:

Since when did the truth become an insult? He supported Ambode like he did buhari. If he was wrong with Ambode, he is also wrong with buhari. Why fix his mistake are state level and want to reinforce failure at the federal level?

I'm not for or against your write up, I'm only pointing out to the fact that you have opened over 50 threads about Tinubu since September last year when he is not from your zone or region.

What did Tinubu collect from you?
Re: Tinubu Also Seeks To Return To Power by mekaboy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
kingkakaone:

I'm not for or against your write up, I'm only pointing out to the fact that you have opened over 50 threads about Tinubu since September last year when he is not from your zone or region.

What did Tinubu collect from you?

You should focus on the message and not the messenger. I challenge you to post the 50 threads ,since you are a thread counter.

The question should be what did tinubu give you for counting his threads?
Re: Tinubu Also Seeks To Return To Power by illmatic101(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Listen to O.M.OMOKARO

(1) (Reply)

Did Nnadi Kanu Predict The Future Of The Chief Justice Of Nigerian? / At Last Audu Ogbe Speaks Out:- How Obasanjo Wrote His Resignation Letter / Gov El-rufai’s Son, Bashir, Describes Ojukwu As A Failed Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.