Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Kashamu Picks Hospital Bill Of 6-year-old Brain Tumour Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kashamu Picks Hospital Bill Of 6-year-old Brain Tumour Patient (250 Views)

Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Nigerian Man Diagnosed With Brain Tumour, Left Paralyzed Recounts His Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu Picks Hospital Bill Of 6-year-old Brain Tumour Patient by Kavuki: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Kashamu picks hospital bill of 6-year-old brain tumour patient

The joy of a peasant farmer, Mr. Yinka Adekoya of 10, Ajilaran Cele Ejinrin Road, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, knew no bounds on Wednesday (23rd January 2019) when the Ogun State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Senator Buruji Kashamu presented to him a cheque of N500, 000 ( Five Hundred Thousand Naira)

The money is meant to offset the hospital bill of Adekoya's six-year-old son, Aderibigbe, who has been diagnosed of suffering from brain tumour.

Aderibigbe is scheduled to undergo surgery at the University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan, Oyo State.

The gesture, which came under the healthcare programme of the Senator Buruji Kashamu-led Omoilu Foundation, is part of the series of programmes lined up by the foundation to uplift the people.

Presenting the cheque to Mr. Adekoya, the Ogun State Coordinator of the Foundation, Mr. Leke Shittu, said the gesture was part of Senator Kashamu’s humanitarian efforts to bring succour to those in need.

“For decades, it has become the tradition of Senator Kashamu to reach out to the sick and the needy under the auspices of Omoilu Foundation. This is just one out of the many who have benefitted from his philanthropic gestures.

"That is Senator Kashamu for you. He is such a cheerful giver who believes in giving back to the society,” Shittu said.

An elated Adekoya expressed gratitude to the lawmaker for the kind gesture.

"I sincerely thank Senator Kashamu for saving the life of my little boy. I still can't believe what is happening. Someone from Lagos directed me to his office. I only met him once. Indeed, he is a rare breed. A cheerful giver and friend of the masses. We need more of his type in Nigeria. I cannot thank him enough. God will spare his life and bless him more; so that he can help many more people," Adekoya said.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Nigerian Lady & Her 2 Kids Unhurt After Their Car Summersaulted 5 Times / Health Screening Tests Every Woman Should Undergo / It Works! Talk To A Doctor Now On Jaracare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.