Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today (37204 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by fkj950ax(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Yankee101:

Oga, I'm telling you they are supposed to be watered and manured to get good quality grass all year round. Naija does not do that

You are very interesting..
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by ikennamadu1(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Madas1986:
And your ur generation to come
why your brain dey pain You
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Yankee101: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
fkj950ax:

You are very interesting..

Because you've not seen it does not mean it doesn't exist
It is compulsory in most counties in the US to keep and maintain a lawn. And you can't leave it overgrown or brown all year or you'll be in violation of city codes.

How do I get a beautiful lawn?
https://wellnessmama.com/123908/beautiful-lawn/How do I get a beautiful lawn?
Steps for Better Lawn Soil

First, aerate in the spring if needed to improve soil texture.Then, fertilize once per year with compost. This is called topdressing and is done by adding up to an inch of compost or topsoil and raking into the grass.Finally, add pH adjusters if needed to get the pH in optimal range.
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by JayB11(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
uvie66:
and you made the world more evil by embezzling money meant to fight Book Haram.
Your location is on my desk, you think my silence is weakness right? You think you can talk anyhow you like right? By the time you are finally brought to me, my hockey stick will be willing to restore your sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize / Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) / Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.