Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today (37200 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by themosthigh: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sad
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by ClearFlair: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

Soft work... it's our work oo.... If you know, you know will be assassinated.!

Thanks for your service to our great nation Nigeria. RIP

~ProsidentBuhari

Everything is a joke to you. That’s why Atiku was able to brainwash you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
Obaofusa:
Useless cemetery

I regret ever coming from Africa

May God destroy Africa and all his citizens they're the problem of this world

Ode. What have u contributed to ur family not to talk of ur community.

Hope u pack ur empty load n disappear to Jupiter asap.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by kiltoko1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Just like that? Nigeria my country
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Charly68: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
Badeh robbed us blue black,yet we observed 21 gun salute for his robbing his mother land,Nigerian Elites who has cursed you!
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by merits(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
correctguy0900:
Such is life. I wish all looters could just kill themselves so that Nigeria can shine nd grow.

Buh we Nigerians are cowards. Change doesn't come by mouth, u have to demand it through peace or by force.

But they know your pills, send some soldiers to kill 10, the rest we run for safety

You first set the pace na,and other will follow,internet warrior.
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by GistFullGround: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yankee101:
No greenery? National cemetery? Naija sha

Even at death naija na suffer suffer

We need good change

Omo just leave am as e be o.
After dem go say e cost N250 Billion to plant grass
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Banmeallday: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
correctguy0900:

Ode. What have u contributed to ur family not to talk of ur community.

Hope u pack ur empty load n disappear to Jupiter asap.

Why you people hate the truth is shamless. Look at that so-called burial, so local...

Look how local that place looks in the pictures, just as local as all those quack PDP/APC rallies. Poverty and Africans are almost like twins...
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Yankee101: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
GistFullGround:

Omo just leave am as e be o.
After dem go say e cost N250 Billion to plant grass

Lol. Naija
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
merits:

You first set the pace na,and other will follow,internet warrior.

U don't know me. Is about contributing ur part, 1 person cannot do it. I am doing mine wich is within my power, plz do yours.

Imagine if African Americans never stood up again after killing thousands of them, they would have still been slaves till now.

Today we blame our forefathers for not matching the few whites da came from Europe to decimate them and stole their sons n daughters like chicken. Some accepted common needles, mirrors to sell the strongest of their own to them.

If we don't act now, our children will be slaves, they will also call us cowards. Africans will b continued to b treated as sub humans both in n outside Africa.
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Banmeallday:

Why you people hate the truth is shamless. Look at that so-called burial, so local...

Look how local that place looks in the pictures, just as local as all those quack PDP/APC rallies. Poverty and Africans are almost like twins...

Nigerians should give him a kingship burial because they used money meant for insecurity to increase their wealth nd dat of their families?

How many people did not have the chance to be buried. Body shattered. Please bring up that topic when somebody worthy of Nigerians' celebration is d topic
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Triniti(m): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Can Nigerian army ever be organized in anything? See the burial of former CDS?
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by uvie66: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
JayB11:
I vividly remember going to Vimtim, Mubi, Adamawa State, in 2013 for your thanksgiving service when the then President Goodluck Jonathan first appointed you as Chief of Air Staff, great people of this nation celebrated with you. Today it is another inevitable turn, a moment you bid farewell to this evil world. God rest your soul Air Chief Marshal Alex Sabundu Badeh.
and you made the world more evil by embezzling money meant to fight Book Haram.
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by uvie66: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
correctguy0900:

Nigerians should give him a kingship burial because they used money meant for insecurity to increase their wealth nd dat of their families?

How many people did not have the chance to be buried. Body shattered. Please bring up that topic when somebody worthy of Nigerians' celebration is d topic
I concur

1 Like

Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by oruma19: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
hhmmm
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by jamejanev: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
It will never be well with Buhari and his cohorts
Ure a complete idiot. Why are u cursing our dear president. Do u have a father?I'm sure u don't have home training. Rip to the deceased. Have forgot he was a chief of defence which he collected billions from the nation's pocket in the name of security. What did he do with our money which Jonathan give him. They were collecting money and prolonging insecurities in the country. Its nemesis. Don't ever in your life curse Buhari, stupid guy of bad Belle people.
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by propsvila: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Haba why we no get common sense
What will it take to make the cemetry look greenery. The people in power lack common ideas and patriotism.
Tufiakwa to an African Man
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by fkj950ax(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yankee101:

We need good change

Dude,
It's a function of rainfall everywhere in the world.
You can get brown out grass photos of the same place you posted.
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by AreaFada2: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yankee101:

We need good change
Abi. One would have expected a lush green field. But even if they allocate funds to make the place green, two or three people will gather and share the money. See national cemetery like some waste land in Namib desert. Shame. sad
RIP Mr Badeh. May God forgive you your sins.

Everybody will go one day.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Yankee101: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
fkj950ax:

Dude,
It's a function of rainfall everywhere in the world.
You can get brown out grass photos of the same place you posted.

It's never browned out. Snow, rain or shine. It is purposefully maintained all year round. That's the meaning of maintenance
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by fkj950ax(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yankee101:

It's never browned out. Snow, rain or shine. It is purposefully maintained all year round. That's the meaning of maintenance

Okay
I hear you.
But I don't agree...

Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Yankee101: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
fkj950ax:

Okay
I hear you.
But I don't agree...

It's winter now. Go online and see cemeteries in the US in winter
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by fkj950ax(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Yankee101:

It's winter now. Go online and see cemeteries in the US in winter

It's dry season now. Go online and check the national cemetery in Abuja during the rainy season
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Obaofusa:
Useless cemetery

I regret ever coming from Africa

May God destroy Africa and all its citizens they're the problem of this world

You sound so uneducated and frustrated. Go get some vocational training so that you'll have some skills .
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Yankee101: 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
fkj950ax:

It's dry season now. Go online and check the national cemetery in Abuja during the rainy season

Oga, I'm telling you they are supposed to be watered and manured to get good quality grass all year round. Naija does not do that
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 24, 2019
Zionista:

You sound so uneducated and frustrated. Go get some vocational training so that you'll have some skills .
I'll eat you
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by zoedew: 12:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Wife(ves) and children? Not sure they were available at his funeral because of the disgraceful legacy of corruption his life turned out to display! I hope we’ll all learn to do right!
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by JayB11(m): 6:27am On Jan 24, 2019
uvie66:
and you made the world more evil by embezzling money meant to fight Book Haram.
Thanks.
Re: Photos From Alex Badeh's Burial In Abuja Today by Pfola: 7:17am On Jan 24, 2019
No pictures of his immediate family, are they still under ban? Even when a man is unfortunately cut short, his family can be given freedom to attend his funeral. What a system where the man who blows the sound determines the dance....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries / Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.