Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? (3563 Views)

High Quality Cling PVC Stretch Film Now Available At Customer Friendly Price(s) / Quality Bedding And Duvet Set At Affordable Price S. / Clearance Sale Of Lace Wigs! Hurry While Stock Lasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
People of Nairaland, help please. Where can I get synthetic/fiber lace wigs that I can use for braids at affordable rates?
I walked to and fro Balogun market fruitlessly, all I kept seeing were trashy imtitations of lace wigs. I don't want to use something a customer will reject.

Recommendations and prices please. Yettymuse, I need your help here too. I await your replies.
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by LuciferVirgin: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
People of Nairaland, help please. Where can I get lace wigs that I can use for braids at affordable rates?
I walked to and fro Balogun market fruitlessly, all I kept seeing were trashy imtitations of lace wigs. I don't want to use something a customer will reject.

Recommendations and prices please. Yettymuse, I need your help here too. I await your replies.

Your mates are flying to Dubai & Turkey for quality supplies you are here sucking sachet water with all your might & trekking upandan the dirty streets of Balogun like a stray Sambisa goat.

By the way, why has your breast shrinked?
Finally, those Ojuelegba conductors have succeeded in delivering APC's next level to your boobs right?

*spits angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by IamPlato(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Your mates are flying to Dubai & Turkey for quality supplies you are here sucking sachet water with all your might & trekking upandan the dirty streets of Balogun like a stray Sambisa goat

Finally, those Ojuelegba conductors have succeeded in delivering APC's next level to your boobs right?

*spits angry
Jesus! shocked
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

Your mates are flying to Dubai & Turkey for quality supplies you are here sucking sachet water with all your might & trekking upandan the dirty streets of Balogun like a stray Sambisa goat.

*spits angry

Baba, not just that, even her beauty looks somewhat diminished.

She has been sucking a lot of fat diicks lately. It shows on her lips & skin. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Like the trolls before you people, you all will eventually diminish.

8 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Akathriel:

Baba, not just that, even her beauty looks somewhat diminished.

She has been sucking a lot of fat diicks lately. It shows on her lips & skin. grin

Have we met?
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by sukerefakere(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry
grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits
angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OMG!!!! Ah my CHEST!!!!

LuciferVirgin Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Akathriel:

Baba, not just that, even her BEAUTY looks somewhat DIMINISHED.

She has been sucking a lot of fat UNHEALTHY diicks lately. It shows on her LIPS & SKIN.
grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by yvelchstores(f): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Such negative comments. If u have nothing to say, why not move along. Has op offended u Guys? Haba.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2019
cry cry
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by tee59(f): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2019
This is unfair from dose incorrigible biggots above me bashing the op for asking for help here. Must you show how senseless you're if the information was too much for your brains to comprehend? If the thread is about boobs and yansh now, you see them shinning their teeth forming all mighty know it all. You guys should just go and hug life transformer or better still, drink sniper to end your miserable lives. Awon Oponun.

11 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2019
Still waiting...
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by ericuzor(m): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Still waiting...
when you say cheap what's your budget?
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:39am On Jan 28, 2019
ericuzor:
when you say cheap what's your budget?

I don't know how much it's sold, but it should be affordable for me to purchase.

Do you sell?
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by ericuzor(m): 12:52am On Jan 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't know how much it's sold, but it should be affordable for me to purchase.

Do you sell?
human hair lace wig from 30k up to 200k, that's the reason why am asking you what's affordable to you

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2019
ericuzor:
human hair lace wig from 30k up to 200k, that's the reason why am asking you what's affordable to you

Lol. Not human hair. I'm talking about fiber/synthetic lace wigs. I want to use them for braids.
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by ecstasy357(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Fedayeen02: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Have we met?
go to trade fair and check. They sell much of those stuffs there than balogun

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by stubbornman(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
cry cry

Dont worry yourself girl... you will come out just fine.... I hope you got what you were looking for? smiley

Btw you are beautiful.... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:
go to trade fair and check. They sell much of those stuffs there than balogun

Yes. I found them in Tradefair at cheap prices. Thanks for stopping by. smiley
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
stubbornman:

Dont worry yourself girl... you will come out just fine.... I hope you got what you were looking for? smiley

Yes I got what I was looking for.

Thanks for the compliment. wink

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by stubbornman(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes I got what I was looking for.

Thanks for the compliment. wink
Anytime my dear

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by IamPlato(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
stubbornman:

Stop Telling Her She Is Beautiful. That Statement Don De Give Her Too Much Pride
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Fedayeen02: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. I found them in Tradefair at cheap prices. Thanks for stopping by. smiley
Do you retail or you make hair
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:
Do you retail or you make hair

Yes. I make braided wigs in many quantities. smiley
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Fedayeen02: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

wow. That's cool. You are not a lazy youth.

Kudos.

Plz don't vote Buhari in February.
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:
wow. That's cool. You are not a lazy youth.

Kudos.

Plz don't vote Buhari in February.

Sure. Thanks. wink
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Fedayeen02: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Truth be told, I don't understand difference btw all those wigs and hairs because I do see it as a Lady problem grin

Don't mind me biko
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Fedayeen02: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sure. Thanks. wink
a pix of your job can suffice if you mind not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Responsibility Is To Pound Yam. Husband Or Wife / God Failed Me / For Married Couples And The About To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.