Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? (3588 Views)

High Quality Cling PVC Stretch Film Now Available At Customer Friendly Price(s) / Quality Bedding And Duvet Set At Affordable Price S. / Clearance Sale Of Lace Wigs! Hurry While Stock Lasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:
a pix of your job can suffice if you mind not

Sure. Check my wig thread here ;

https://www.nairaland.com/4471278/order-neatly-braided-wigs-now.
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:
Truth be told, I don't understand difference btw all those wigs and hairs because I do see it as a Lady problem grin

Don't mind me biko

Hahahaha. It's not a problem o. It's just a substitute for our natural hair, which doesn't look bad after all. You should check them out. smiley
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Fedayeen02: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wow. I just checked it and it looks good. I can imagine the sweat you put into braiding it.

Back in the days we do call it Bob marley grin and twisting if I can recall.

Kudos
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Fedayeen02: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wow. I just checked it and it looks good. I can imagine the sweat you put into braiding it.

Kudos.

I will link you to my female friends. Maybe you can sell to them
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:

Kudos

grin It's still called same. Yea, it's tasking, but then worth it. Thanks once again for stopping by. smiley
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:

Kudos.

I will link you to my female friends. Maybe you can sell to them

Wow. That'll be great. Can't wait. Looking forward to that. smiley
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Fedayeen02: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wow. That'll be great. Can't wait. Looking forward to that. smiley

Will call u by weekend

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:
Will call u by weekend

Ok. Calls-
Whatsapp-

I look forward to hearing from you. smiley
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Fedayeen02: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok. Calls-
Whatsapp-

I look forward to hearing from you. smiley
please remove your numbers online cos of trolls and haters

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:

Lol. Ok
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Raalsalghul: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
People of Nairaland, help please. Where can I get synthetic/fiber lace wigs that I can use for braids at affordable rates?
I walked to and fro Balogun market fruitlessly, all I kept seeing were trashy imtitations of lace wigs. I don't want to use something a customer will reject.

Recommendations and prices please. Yettymuse, I need your help here too. I await your replies.
This guy don make me laugh tire grin grin grin grin
Which one be stray sambissa goat grin grin
Dude you wicked.
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Raalsalghul: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:
All this eye service ni mean say she go gree for u.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Raalsalghul:
This guy don make me laugh tire grin grin grin grin
Which one be stray sambissa goat grin grin
Dude you wicked.

Shut up and face front!
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Raalsalghul: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shut up and face front!
Good morning my dear sambissa goat. Hope you had a great night? cheesy
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
People of Nairaland, help please. Where can I get synthetic/fiber lace wigs that I can use for braids at affordable rates?
I walked to and fro Balogun market fruitlessly, all I kept seeing were trashy imtitations of lace wigs. I don't want to use something a customer will reject.

Recommendations and prices please. Yettymuse, I need your help here too. I await your replies.
hi dear.. Do you have a picture of what you need? Lace wigs varies...

1. Ear-Ear..(13 inches/6)Frontal
2. Ear-Ear (13inches/4) frontal

... These 2 are not sold in lagos market.. You would need to buy this frontal and sew into a wig..

You can only get a machine made ones from China.

3. Full lace

4. Half (Ear-Ear frontal synthetic)... This is what you get in lagos market. It does the job too.. Only that it's not human hair, knots cannot be bleached. But trust me, it does the job

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2019
yettymuse:
hi dear.. Do you have a picture of what you need? Lace wigs varies...

1. Ear-Ear..(13 inches/6)Frontal
2. Ear-Ear (13inches/4) frontal

... These 2 are not sold in lagos market.. You would need to buy this frontal and sew into a wig..

You can only get a machine made ones from China.

3. Full lace

4. Half (Ear-Ear frontal synthetic)... This is what you get in lagos market. It does the job too.. Only that it's not human hair, knots cannot be bleached. But trust me, it does the job

Hah Yettymuse, thanks for replying this at last. I really needed someone skilled in the job to put me through. Truth is, I've only been doing single braids (normal twists with closure). So recently, work just called upon me and I got frontal jobs. So, I'm a little inexperienced about what to get.

The customers who I make them for always get theirs and bring to me to braid, so I'm not that acquainted with those things. I don't even know where they sell them, but I heard they're pretty expensive because they have a feel of human hair.

Well, I just had to settle for an ear to ear frontal, and they're quite expensive (correct me if I'm wrong). I bought them for 7500 each (8 inches). And to think I even charged lesser for the jobs really irks me a lot. embarassed

I just had to settle for them because I searched everywhere but I couldn't get exactly what I wanted. What I wanted was a full wig with hair all over which I can braid and not have to use a dome cap. Even 360 frontals sef are damn expensive! shocked

I have questions to ask you, and I hope you help me clarify them. smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2019
I got something like this.

Is it convenient for Ghana weaving?
Because I measured it on the cap and all I can say is it's just manageable, I would have wanted something better. And what type of cap do you think is preferable? Dome cap or just the normal net cap for braids?

Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2019
Yettymuse, Please reply my previous mails, so I'll send you my whatsapp contact. Thanks. I really can't ask all these here. smiley
Re: Where Can I Get Cheap Lace Wigs In Bulk And At Affordable Price(s)? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hah Yettymuse, thanks for replying this at last. I really needed someone skilled in the job to put me through. Truth is, I've only been doing single braids (normal twists with closure). So recently, work just called upon me and I got frontal jobs. So, I'm a little inexperienced about what to get.

The customers who I make them for always get theirs and bring to me to braid, so I'm not that acquainted with those things. I don't even know where they sell them, but I heard they're pretty expensive because they have a feel of human hair.

Well, I just had to settle for an ear to ear frontal, and they're quite expensive (correct me if I'm wrong).[b] I bought them for 7500 each (8 inches). [/b]And to think I even charged lesser for the jobs really irks me a lot. embarassed

I just had to settle for them because I searched everywhere but I couldn't get exactly what I wanted. What I wanted was a full wig with hair all over which I can braid and not have to use a dome cap. Even 360 frontals sef are damn expensive! shocked

I have questions to ask you, and I hope you help me clarify them. smiley
Yes it's a good deal. I'll pm my whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum's Use Of Words..please Advice. / The Agony Of My Cousin / If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.