Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) (43124 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault / Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by Billionaire09: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dangote truck killing for blood sacrifice since the days of first Dangote.

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by zacksamericana(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
BREAKING; CHELSEA CONFIRM HIGUIN SIGNING. SOURCE; SKY SPORT
Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by EmzyT: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=LuciferVirgin post=75047021]Fool

Now which was the best decision?
Killing yourself or killing everyone else?

My perish for lack of wisdom.

*spits

This is one of the reasons why your parent should use you for sacrifice, you're useless to your family, your state, state of origin and Nigerian as a whole.Even JOHN 11:50 said it is better for one man to die than the world be destroyed. I know you posted this rubbish for attention, watin you come gain? Pathetic illiterate.. What a brave Driver, RIP SIR!!!

2 Likes

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by asmovic(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Fool

*spits angry
so killing everyone else is the best? i now believe that a lot are roaming nairaland disillusioned! that's why you are perishing for wisdom. you typed it yourself so, am not at fault.. 'my perish for lack of wisdom '...

2 Likes

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
youngest85:
This Ember months

Do you even know what "Ember" months mean sef?

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by asmovic(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
post=75049723:

Here comes Nairaland English teacher!

Yeye dey smell!
una no dey learn? education transcends beyond the four walls of a classroom. if one is corrected on any platform, let's appreciate. we learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by henryd4(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Fool

*spits angry

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by wamide042(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please can anyone link me up.. I wish to go into cocaine business.. Kindly call me if you have any info or link 08158701154 or email me... korewande042@gmail.com
Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
He shouldn't have jumped out, he killed himself

1 Like

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Fool

*spits angry
Wasted Creature
Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Oh my God! My condolences to his family
Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by wiggle: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ebenezerk2:
He shouldn't have jumped out, he killed himself
You are right. In that kind of situation the driver should have remained in the truck with his seat belt on. He killed himself by trying to jump out of a falling truck.
Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Daughter of lucifer. May God have mercy on your soul
LuciferVirgin:
Fool

*spits angry
Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by kerry57: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
E no be for edo state? Auchi for that matter, no further comment.
Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by Oponel1962: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
youngest85:
This Ember months
. Youngest 85; Is January Ember month.
Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Rip to the death
Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by Justpassingby2(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Fool

*spits angry

Ordinary 30 naira could have save the world from bringing people like you into the world... I blame your stupid father wey no fit cross road just to go buy condom... if not, dem for no born your type... wasted sperm

2 Likes

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Fool

*spits angry
ur user name alone said it all.... Of course, nothing good comes from Lucifer.... one condom could have prevented this bulshit. I wish yahoo boys will thief ur pant.

1 Like

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
He has gone to heaven . he died saving others from death..

1 Like

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by denjjy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
The association of flat heads haters will soon come here and blame it on Buhari.
Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
he should have strapped in and remained on the truck

1 Like

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by Alzirida(f): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
He wouldn't have died if he remained inside the truck.

U cannot successfully escape in a falling truck or helicopter while on board.
Newton law of motion.
Both of you will land on the ground at same time irrespective of difference in mass.

1 Like

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by Donwyz(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
what if he stayed inside the truck, it would have been less fatal

1 Like

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by 3moses: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2019
youngest85:
This Ember months

Haaaaaaaaa!!!
Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 12:25am On Jan 24, 2019
He wouldn't have been crushed by his lorry if he had remained inside the vehicle instead he'd have sustained only injuries. May his soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by Beey(f): 12:41am On Jan 24, 2019
youngest85:
This Ember months
What is this one talking about?Do you know what ember months are?
Re: Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:54am On Jan 24, 2019
He wanted to jump out. Add this to 1000 ways to die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Sights Of Lagos Island / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos / Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.